I don't give a f about Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthdays etc. Does this make me odd?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'm with you OP. Why do I have to celebrate days that someone tells me to. Why am I supposed to on this day do certain things.

Days not special to me.

My mom was trying to start her own business and take holidays off too. I was telling her these holidays are for employees if your a business these days are for you to make money.

If I could do lyft or Uber I'd be working all day, all week.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably stopped giving a fukk about holidays around my early teens. They're just regular days to me, but shoutouts to those who enjoy/celebrate them.

But yo, I just thought of something. If I don't celebrate my own birthday, I can use that to justify not giving a fukk about other people's birthdays :ohhh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the times to help the less fortunate or volunteer at a homeless shelter, hospital, etc.

These holidays are meant to reflect on all the good things in life

No matter how bad we think we have it in life there are others who are doing way worse

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I could give 2 shyts about ANY holiday, I'm perfectly fine with playing the game and watching YouTube all day like any regular old day... smiling and laughing my ass off ..

But the holidays are big for my girlfriend and her family...step daughter a big ass almost 14 year old and still believes in Santa... They make "reindeer food" and throw it out into the yard ... I think it's HELLA corny , but it's they tradition.
:dahell: