I don't need a Seth Rollins with pink bows on his shoes and wears victoria secret. You know what I need? You know who I need?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I NEED THE OLD SETH ROLLINS! (That we saw for a few weeks)

Give us this Seth and make him dress like a real grown man and maybe he can get on their level

Silkk

Daps
Off topic but Chyna was cockdiesel like a mothafukka :mjtf:
Yeah she was a bodybuilder. HHH's fetish hasn't changed. That's why he be looking at Jade like

MB7z.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Seth in a weird place because they wanted him v Punk.

Seth looking funny trying to latch on Cody for two, three weeks.

shyt, Seth might need to do a heel turn...on another heel. :mjlol:

Sacrifices gots to be made...cause they prolly pulling the trigger on Dame cashing in on him, too.

Off topic but Chyna was cockdiesel like a mothafukka :mjtf:
That was prime steroid Chyna...that's why she had plastic surgery on her chin. She came back on a different, lighter cycle.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah the Seth who was in a backstage segment with his wife making sound effects...the Crossfit Seth, Blond Streak Seth, Buckle Bomb Seth. God's last gift finisher Seth

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Rollins needs to take notes. Look how effortlessly HBK went from being jokey joke here to being a real serious champ who backed down Stone Cold like a hoe :wow:

I would disagree. Austin walked into the dragon's den with no fear, no trepidation in his walk or pace, looked Shawn in the eyes, told him what the deal was, and walked out saying I wish you and your homies would do something about it. They truly built him up to be the greatest bad ass in wrestling history.

Silkk

Daps
I would disagree. Austin walked into the dragon's den with no fear, no trepidation in his walk or pace, looked Shawn in the eyes, told him what the deal was, and walked out saying I wish you and your homies would do something about it. They truly built him up to be the greatest bad ass in wrestling history.
He got ran out the ring like a hoe :birdman:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His booking since punk got hurt has been awful.. Makes no sense