I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
That is your problem right there. You are voting "against" a candidate. I will vote "for" Trump if Hilary is the nominee because I know he is going to make us realize our backs are against the wall (and they have been since the 80's).

The average black person is content with the Democrats because they only use us for milk, while the Republicans throw us straight in the meat grinder. We've been playing it safe for too long; we have the most to gain from his presidency because Trump is an equal-opportunity hater of all non-whites and fiscal conservatives.

Even if he doesn't win it doesn't matter; the floodgates are open and Trump's supporters are not just going to crawl back into their hole after election season is over. We have suffered more than any other race under Obamas presidency and Hilary would be just as bad, combined with her continued Prison Industrial Complex and new feminism.

Last edited:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
i think Trump will be one of the best presidents that we've had in a while tbh. just a gut feeling

i don't really care who wins though..never did give a fukk who was president
Yall are fukking idiots for real, how can a man with ZERO political experience be a good president?
A man who when asked a question about foreign policy legit said "its a secret". :stopitslime:
How people take this clown serious is beyond me. It has nothing to do with him being a republican, he is just nowhere near qualified

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i think Trump will be one of the best presidents that we've had in a while tbh. just a gut feeling

Based on what? He has zero political experience, his basic knowledge of politics and government is laughable and flat out embarrassing, and he carries himself like an uncouth jackass with no sociable qualities at all. His dumbass will perpetuate all of the negative stereotypes about Americans and screw up any foreign partnerships that we have.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The World already Hates the US
Cops are killing Blacks with impunity (and getting large GoFundMe donations for it)
Black unemployment is over 20% not including the hustlas and others who have giving up on finding a jobs
Racism on the rise
Drug addictions and Disease on the rise
Gentrification on the rise

What's Trump going to do or not do? That Obama did or has not done? :stopitslime:

Daps
:dahell: wrong with some folks?

If it comes down to it i'll vote Hillary just to keep his ass out of the White House.
Hater.

Trump with the shyts, and if you actually read his policies ( and stop reading shock value articles ) you will see he makes very good points.

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

He has to do extra because cuz he still small bank at the end of the day. He using "bad press " to his advantage.

Do I agree with everything he says? Of course not.

He gonna rape hillary in the debates.

She shook.

Fuccery is on its way !!

Daps
Based on what? He has zero political experience, his basic knowledge of politics and government is laughable and flat out embarrassing, and he carries himself like an uncouth jackass with no sociable qualities at all. His dumbass will perpetuate all of the negative stereotypes about Americans and screw up any foreign partnerships that we have.
Politics and government mindset is what's holding us back.

Every fukking year we accept that blue doesn't agree with red, so that's why shyt doesn't get done. What if the leader is neither red or blue ?

It's about innovation and business playboy.

Worth a shot.

I rather have someone with a stem background but they can't get the backing.

I'll settle for a entrepreneur vs the same cycle.