I Don't Understand How Men Can Wear Skinny Jeans In 2017

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ladies, do you find skinny jeans on men attractive?

I stopped wearing them shyts my sophomore year in high school. How can you call yourself a man and you wearing skin tight jeans that's hugging ya thighs butt cheeks?

Only skinny nikkas with toothpick legs can get away with it real talk. If I wore skinny jeans today, women gon be looking at my thighs and butt (pause) :dame:

Brehs with muscular quads and glutes can understand where I'm coming from :dame:

If I wore skinny jeans it would not look like this

10450025_hi

I'd have to wear straight leg jeans for it to look that baggy on me.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you aren't a skate boarder, I don't get it.
I skateboarded everyday in elementary school until my dad made me and my bro throw them out cause neighbors complained, and I never wore skinny jeans then. imo them shyts would restrict movement.

But I can't wear skinny jeans tho. I'd probably attract gay dudes if I did :huhldup:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I skateboarded everyday in elementary school until my dad made me and my bro throw them out cause neighbors complained, and I never wore skinny jeans then. imo them shyts would restrict movement.

But I can't wear skinny jeans tho. I'd probably attract gay dudes if I did :huhldup:
Yeah. Gay guys look at ass in the same exact gaze as straight men. If you have a bulge or a fat enough ass they gonna plot.

:mjlol:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remember when that shyt first started taking off:scust: Had some fatass dude at my barbershop with a nuclear explosion in between his small shirt and skinny jeans:scust: