“I don’t want to hear Andre 3000 play the flute. That man needs to know the truth, don’t gas him!” - LL Cool J

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Is he still putting albums out?
He don't have to, LL ain't gotta put out shyt. He's stamped.

Yall wanna call a nikka a GOAT but he can't rap by himself :skip:

nikka should've BEEN dropped something that ship done sailed now

Every legendary Southern rap group you can think of (UGK, 8Ball and MJG, Geto Boys, Three 6, Hot Boys, TRU, Outkast) members done dropped a solo project except Andre :mjtf:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
He don't have to, LL ain't gotta put out shyt. He's stamped.

Yall wanna call a nikka a GOAT but he can't rap by himself :skip:

nikka should've BEEN dropped something that ship done sailed now

Every legendary Southern rap group you can think of (UGK, 8Ball and MJG, Geto Boys, Three 6, Hot Boys, TRU, Outkast) members done dropped a solo project except Andre :mjtf:
You are the one thirsty for him to drop a solo rap album. I ain't. I never called him a GOAT or nothing. You're the one getting mad.

If he can't rap by himself, why are you so pressed about him dropping a soloby the way?

Maybe he's just a group guy.:yeshrug:

You cats are weird.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
You are the one thirsty for him to drop a solo rap album. I ain't. I never called him a GOAT or nothing. You're the one getting mad.

If he can't rap by himself, why are you so pressed about him dropping a soloby the way?

Maybe he's just a group guy.:yeshrug:

You cats are weird.
I'm not thirsty for him to drop a damn thing. Im just calling out the bullshyt

Unlike this nikka my favorite rappers ain't scared to rap and are still dropping heat in their 40's :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
And you dre stans are taking this the wrong way. When an legend like LL call you out and tell you the rap because he thinks that much of your rapping ability should be compliment :hubie:
That's already understood and part of the sentiment around this issue before LL said anything.
His acting credits are :flabbynsick: for someone who has had nothing but time to be a full time actor
So is Daniel Day Lewis's...
Which is rap??

Lol. Big Boi isn’t 3000.

Yall really just don’t get it, lol, 🫡

3000 is great, one of the greatest ever…we just wanna hear one of the greatest rappers ever rap. It’s no deeper than that champ, 🤷🏽‍♂️
And a breh presented a wall of songs Andre been on.
Because the album was trash :manny:.

It's one thing to experiment, but when that results in basura guitar solos and this shyt, people have a right to criticize
Your first post didn't have anything to do with quality, just the fact of what type of music it was.

So you know what a good album from a flutist sounds like in juxtaposition?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's already understood and part of the sentiment around this issue before LL said anything.

So is Daniel Day Lewis's...

And a breh presented a wall of songs Andre been on.

Your first post didn't have anything to do with quality, just the fact of what type of music it was.

So you know what a good album from a flutist sounds like in juxtaposition?
I've actually studied music, and yeah his album had no composition whatsoever. It was trash.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
My only issue is the people who hyped it can't name a single jazz or flute artist they fukk with, nor did they seek out similar music after allegedly enjoying that album. It felt like a status or taste symbol for idiots who would rather pretend to like different things than actually explore different things.

Seems like 3k is dedicated to getting better, learning, collaborating with legit musicians etc but still...just feels like participation trophies are being rewarded.
LL told no lies.

Lena Waithe probably never even heard a Bobbi Humphrey or a Hubert Laws album in her life.

And Andre comes off as a person that is really afraid to get back into the marketplace.

Folks know this, but they don't want to admit it. Even after 15 years.

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
I honest think Andre3K was trolling with this album, so anyone "liking" it is a joke, I really think Andre is laughing about any positive opinion on the album

He might increase the trollness and put out a farting album next time just to see if anyone crown it lol

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
That's because it’s a rapper made a flute album. If Kendrick, Jay, Nas, etc made a flute album, people who would've never been into flutes would be doing the same. Same way, people were wearing button ups to look grown and sexy in 2004 just because Jay said it.
No, it’s a rapper who never put out a solo album debuts with a flute album :smugfavre: