I don’t want to move out the hood

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
As long as you comfortable where you are why change. Don't make any major decisions like that until you're ready or you'll regret it

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
I’ve been lying to myself and my girlfriend

I currently am in low cost of rent apartment complex in the run down part of my neighborhood. Most of the tenants are young(35 and under). Constant loitering. 2 corner stores(1 at the exit 1 at the entrance). Kids running through the complex all
The time. All the time loud music is blasting.

I was supposed to move last year but didn’t and told my gf that we should stay another year.

This time around she was way too keen on leaving that if we didn’t leave she was just gonna get her own apartment.

So we came to a compromise. New(nicer) apartment across the freeway. But it’s still in the same area. However even though it’s about a mile away and only separated by the freeway it’s a way different environment. We got the keys to the new apartment today and went inside and did our own personal tour n look around. My girl loved it. I hated it. No one is outside. Gated community. Neighbors look older etc
It’s BORING

deep down at 27 years old I came to terms with my real reasoning why I didn’t want to move:
I want to live In the hood. Forever. I literally never want to leave it. And now I am. For Atleast a year. And I’m already sick to my stomach. My girlfriend being pregnant is the only reason I really agreed to move

OMG!!

Congratulations to you and your future wife for being pregnant!! 😇😇😇😇😇

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I’ve been lying to myself and my girlfriend

I currently am in low cost of rent apartment complex in the run down part of my neighborhood. Most of the tenants are young(35 and under). Constant loitering. 2 corner stores(1 at the exit 1 at the entrance). Kids running through the complex all
The time. All the time loud music is blasting.

I was supposed to move last year but didn’t and told my gf that we should stay another year.

This time around she was way too keen on leaving that if we didn’t leave she was just gonna get her own apartment.

So we came to a compromise. New(nicer) apartment across the freeway. But it’s still in the same area. However even though it’s about a mile away and only separated by the freeway it’s a way different environment. We got the keys to the new apartment today and went inside and did our own personal tour n look around. My girl loved it. I hated it. No one is outside. Gated community. Neighbors look older etc
It’s BORING

deep down at 27 years old I came to terms with my real reasoning why I didn’t want to move:
I want to live In the hood. Forever. I literally never want to leave it. And now I am. For Atleast a year. And I’m already sick to my stomach. My girlfriend being pregnant is the only reason I really agreed to move

It couldn’t be me. I’m trying to be around a Whole Foods or a Trader Joe’s.