Daps
Cliff notes:
TLDR;

Dated a hot girl on TV

She stood me up

I stopped talking her

She's trying to rectify things 3 months later

I need a text that's gonna bring her back down to earth

So I was seeing a girl in December/January this year. She was pretty hot and is actually on TV and has her own radio show. She's not famous or anything so I highly doubt anybody here would know her. That being said, I'm not gonna name names or put pictures so don't even ask.:stopitslime:

So the story is, we went on a few dates and things were going good until she stood me up one time. My pride took a heavy knock and I decided then to cut her off even though she later came back with some lame excuse, asking for a 2nd chance.

Anyway, fast forward to Friday and she randomly sends me a picture of her at work, shooting at a specific location on some, "Was shooting at xxxx and thought of you."

Needless to say, I ignored that shyt :birdman:

But then she went on to call me 5 (FIVE) times over the weekend :what:.

She's called me twice today and I haven't returned a single call.:gucci:

At this point, I'm thinking, "damn woman, I know I'm quite the catch and you're only realising now how badly you fukked up but don't you have any pride? :scust:"

She's coming off MAD desperate right now and it's clear that she probably broke up with the guy she was with and is now trying to crawl her way back to me but I ain't having none of that. :hhh:.

I was content to just ignore her but it seems like she isn't gonna stop calling until I make it clear what the deal is. So I'm thinking of replying to her via text message but I want something that's gonna hit hard and burn slow :mjlol:

What would you text her brehs? :mjgrin:

Last edited: