Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
But this is some real shyt.

Speed it up if you have to, but it’s worth a listen:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
For anyone like me that was mildly curious, it's 20 minutes of reading ig/youtube/tiktok comments :francis:
NAH.

20min of playing/reviewing the stories of women who are former housewives, etc who got done dirty when their hubbies were tired of them/they got older or hubbies who started being nice after years of cheating.

Basically, your education and career are things you pursue so that you have a safety net of shyt blows up in your face.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
20min of playing/reviewing the stories of women who are former housewives, etc who got done dirty when their hubbies were tired of them/they got older or hubbies who started being nice after years of cheating

...told through ig and youtube comments, she's literally watching reels lmao

I'm sure there's a less toxic and sensationalized place for women to have this discussion, this format isn't conducive to promoting healthier relationships, it's a shyt flinging contest. Reading preselected comments so you can dunk on them and throw subliminal shots at the other side, it's all about finding new negative content.
The first video showed seemed interesting enough without this extra nonsense :manny:

Just browsing her channel, she's definitely dabbling in misandry based on the buzzwords in her titles and slight comments she makes, but I'm not sure if I'd call it redpill. More like stuff you'd see posted on mgtow or fds, just sad all around. I'm grateful none of the people I know are like this, I would never want to think about women or relationships so cynically, it'd make me not want to go outside.
I mean, here she is literally comparing men to insects:francis:

lMpIWHM.jpeg

Off-topic, and I don't mean this pejoratively at all, I don't really have a problem with feminism, but it's funny how much 30yr+ Black liberal feminists love content from old liberal cacs. She has 4 videos about this dude:mjlol: definitely something weird going on there, everyone can get shyt on except a white dude with a progressive opinion.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

I'm sure there's a less toxic and sensationalized place for women to have this discussion, this format isn't conducive to promoting healthier relationships, it's a shyt flinging contest. Reading preselected comments so you can dunk on them and throw subliminal shots at the other side, it's all about finding new negative content.
The first video showed seemed interesting enough without this extra nonsense :manny:

Just browsing her channel, she's definitely dabbling in misandry based on the buzzwords in her titles and slight comments she makes, but I'm not sure if I'd call it redpill. More like stuff you'd see posted on mgtow or fds, just sad all around. I'm grateful none of the people I know are like this, I would never want to think about women or relationships so cynically, it'd make me not want to go outside.

lMpIWHM.jpeg

Off-topic, and I don't mean this pejoratively at all, I don't really have a problem with feminism, but it's funny how much 30yr+ Black liberal feminists love content from old liberal cacs. She has 4 videos about this dude:mjlol: definitely something weird going on there, everyone can get shyt on except a white dude with a progressive opinion.

She hates her father

:troll:

She’s gay

Who hurt her?

It’s giving sassy

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

lMpIWHM.jpeg

Well I don’t know nothing about old white liberals. :hubie: But that vid in OP popped up and I listened on 1.5x.

That’s real shyt for the girls who listen to folks who tell them to get married and never develop any skills because their husband will take care of them forever. People wanna downplay women who get stuck in those situations. That mess is real/

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Well I don’t know nothing about old white liberals. :hubie: But that vid in OP popped up and I listened on 1.5x.

That’s real shyt for the girls who listen to folks who tell them to get married and never develop any skills because their husband will take care of them forever. People wanna downplay women who get stuck in those situations. That mess is real/

I think that's a valid point, but a youtube channel obsessing over poor men and an unhealthy focus on hypergamy isn't the answer.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I think that's a valid point, but a youtube channel obsessing over poor men and an unhealthy focus on hypergamy isn't the answer.
I don’t think it’s about “hypergamy”. I think they’re literally encouraging women to get some skills so they contribute and have a say in the household finances :yeshrug:

I mean, I have housewives in my family who have never worked after marriage and they are chilling, and ex-housewives who were dropped like a bad habit with no career who had to start over. It’s a legit concern

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That sounds obvious to me. I can only speak from my experience but almost every woman I grew up around and know now works or worked. So this concept sounds fictional to me for that reason but I cant say its not real or doesnt happen.

That said, chicks be getting they ass beat and cheated on with Masters degrees so I am not sure that is the cure all either. shyt its chicks out here straight up supporting nikkas getting treated like shyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

what percentage of the population is that though?

women havent been given that message since the 60s...
its been all about women getting in the workforce since the 80s

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I agree

Women should not put up with abuse in any way.

The problem with relationships is that both men and women do not respect each other enough,

But to blame the church is to look for a scapegoat and reeks of being unaccountable on both sides.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I agree

Women should not put up with abuse in any way.

The problem with relationships is that both men and women do not respect each other enough,

But to blame the church is to look for a scapegoat and reeks of being unaccountable on both sides.
Note that no one is actually blaming scripture or TMH.

There are A LOT of preachers who tell women to stick around during infidelity, etc when most men wouldn’t stick around after 1+ rounds of adultery

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
NAH.

20min of playing/reviewing the stories of women who are former housewives, etc who got done dirty when their hubbies were tired of them/they got older or hubbies who started being nice after years of cheating.

Basically, your education and career are things you pursue so that you have a safety net of shyt blows up in your face.
It’s true.

I was always told, “a man will leave you where he found you. Keep your career. :coffee:

The braggy SAHW on TikTok are tryna get their numbers up so they can bring in an income and I can’t believe people can’t see it.

SAHW/M’s have told me eventually the man reaches a point where he starts looking at you with contempt like, “bytch why you here?” :birdman:

Only 1% of women have a husband who won’t switch up on them down the line.