I feel like nobody has ever told Summer Rae she is ugly in her life.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Like she has blonded her way through life and guys have wanted to smash and nobody has told her she was ugly in the face because she has blond hair and boobs.

I mean got damn brehs

Summer-Rae-Smiling7.jpg

She looks like a mayor's wife or something

Didn't even read the rest of the thread, but this shyt is both hilarious and true. :laff:

It's amazing how you find people who have gotten through life without encountering anything remotely resembling adversity due to some feature of theirs. And yet:

How much effort would you put into getting with her though?

Yeah exactly. That's the measure of beautiful and ugly. I would do a whole lot of things to get with my top ten list.

I'm not even going to meet summer rae up at the bar really.

No bullshyt, I walk around campus and see better looking women like every 10 seconds. Nothing short of a guaranteed fukk gets me out of my place for Summer Rae.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Atleast Tamina has an ass and can actually look decent sometimes and Carmen before she started bleaching was attractive

Summer Rae is just wack period....from her looks, to her body, to her personality. Layla shouldn't be paired with such ugliness :wow:

It doesn't help the fact that Im not attracted to white blondes, but I'm sure theres alot of white guys that actually think she's a dime :russ: