I feel sorry for brehs that drive minivans

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
when you decide to drive a minivan you basically just said fukk life. You can just forget about hollering at chicks and tryna look cool altogether.

I was at the light earlier and saw this brotha driving a minivan looking sad as shyt. I just stared until he looked over and :mjlol: he didn't say shyt but gave me the :francis: and drove off.

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
4246005954_a95ce9ff8d_o.jpg

wagon24.jpg

dajiban-5.jpg

:win::win::win::win::win:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
when you decide to drive a minivan you basically just said fukk life. You can just forget about hollering at chicks and tryna look cool altogether.

I was at the light earlier and saw this brotha driving a minivan looking sad as shyt. I just stared until he looked over and :mjlol: he didn't say shyt but gave me the :francis: and drove off.

You sure you weren't giving him the :shaq: look?

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Breh. Minivans are underrated. I had to bring my car into the shop one day, and rent a minivan because that's all they had. It was surprisingly fun to drive. The acceleration was much better than I anticipated it would be, and the SPACE. The SPACE. I got so much space for my long legs. :ahh: :blessed:

And you can just drop just about anything between the passenger seat you need to carry. So many cupholders.

I'm getting old man.:mjcry:

:flabbynsick: