I forgot how much of a hoe nikka Judge Joe Brown was

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Judge was on a roll before he had him arrested but he just couldn't shut up.

He's broke
He's asking a woman for locksmith money
He asked for locksmith money Again
Hes asking for money because he owes another woman money.
He's rolling his eyes
Judge corrected him

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much about the judge or his show but the old head was speaking facts
:yeshrug:

Get your own and stop being a damn leech and you won't run into these issues.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't know much about the judge or his show but the old head was speaking facts
:yeshrug:

Get your own and stop being a damn leech and you won't run into these issues.

I agree if u cant pay 300.00 out ur own pocket u aint got no place to be talking out ur neck but Judge still aint have bring up the dlo reference like that and emasculate him,just talk about the case....Nobody wanna hear about ur senority or how old you are or its ur job to make men out of young nikkas...That shyt falls on deaf ears.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I agree if u cant pay 300.00 out ur own pocket u aint got no place to be talking out ur neck but Judge still aint have bring up the dlo reference like that and emasculate him,just talk about the case....Nobody wanna hear about ur senority or how old you are or its ur job to make men out of young nikkas...That shyt falls on deaf ears.

If he would've stfu he wouldn't have had to hear all that. Joe Brown is a bytchassneega but this was the wrong example to demonstrate that.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Joe was working the fukk out that all female crowd. I thought i was watching def comedy jam. Joe was on a roll with his jokes, till breh hit him with “do you got a daughter?”. Joe went :merchant: after that lol. Judge told breh ”im trying to provoke you”. :childplease: