I Found a Big Ass Turkey

Would You Attempt to Unload your Artillery Into Her Buttcheeks?

• Nah nikka

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe if the Molly and/or Lean was On Point

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Yoooo

That's the TheButtXXX. She was on Pinky's new booties a couple years ago.

Great genetics but about 80 lbs over her ideal weight. A lot of dudes would still be down to smash, tho.

Chicks like this ruin the game. They got the body to be ridiculously fine, but can't put the Popeye's down.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Yoooo

That's the TheButtXXX. She was on Pinky's new booties a couple years ago.

Great genetics but about 80 lbs over her ideal weight. A lot of dudes would still be down to smash, tho.

Chicks like this ruin the game. They got the body to be ridiculously fine, but can't put the Popeye's down.

Nah this is a random broad TheButtXXX is much shorter than her.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Nah this is a random broad TheButtXXX is much shorter than her.

You sure you not talking about Mz. Booty?

Anyways, there's a lot of women walking around with big breasts or butts that could be bad as hell, but get enough thirst currently, even though they are obese. Thirsty dudes don't care and gas these women up. There's this one called Ms. Hydro that could be damn near 10/10 status but she keeps getting fatter and fatter.

I could see if they had some sort of game plan to put these chicks on a diet/fitness regiment, but these cats don't mind if these broads stay fat.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
You sure you not talking about Mz. Booty?

Anyways, there's a lot of women walking around with big breasts or butts that could be bad as hell, but get enough thirst currently, even though they are obese. Thirsty dudes don't care and gas these women up. There's this one called Ms. Hydro that could be damn near 10/10 status but she keeps getting fatter and fatter.

I could see if they had some sort of game plan to put these chicks on a diet/fitness regiment, but these cats don't mind if these broads stay fat.

Mz. Booty tall as fukk isn't she? lol

Anyway I don't care if a nikka want to hit it - It's when they take these big beluga hoes out for dinner and treat them nice that I'm like :rudy: just stop it, it's not worth all that.