I found a black Muay Thai gym. free daps and rep

Karb

Veteran
Daps
That's what up. Aye does mauy thai classes deal with grappling? I never notice grappling and wrestling in a lot of Muay Thai fights but than again I never been into the sports heavy and watched up on much film. Or is it a martial artist style utilizing other fighting techniques mainly?

It's basically kick boxing + elbows and knees. You can also throw your opponent to the ground if you're in a clinch.

They use leg kicks a lot, so they focus a lot on conditioning the shins .It's brutal.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
quit wing chun and found a black muay thai gym in East New York.:blessed: Good price. fukked up my shins. got mad work in. I feel great. We talked about hip hop and comic books after class for an hour. I'm home. Free daps and rep.:blessed:
Drop the info breh :feedme:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you gonna give up the location so i can come and spar in august? been using coban's in midtown whenever i'm in town but would try this one out too...

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Been considering BJJ for days I'm not weight training..

Are there any baddies in your class breh??

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
bc it is trash

Mauy thai though :blessed:
that's not true, it's just not as direct as people want it to be. if you even consider the principles outside of the form and structures they teach you (because every art has them) the principles make you a great fighter.