I get yall hate reddit but they got some hidden gems on that forum

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post your entry and exit from your broker and prove it isn't a demo. Neg train is about to depart.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Apparently the stuck went 7x, all OP would need to do is put in a lil over 8k to turn that into 60k. I don't see why folks feel the need to call :duck:
Even if he didn't, what he's saying is still facts since them cacs called it :yeshrug:
The lesson here is what's important

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yup, it’s the same exact people

Reddit is one of the most visited sites on the internet. Are you aware of just how big it is? You could’ve gotten an actual decent pic of racism but you post this screenshot of a post with 7 comments mostly people calling him a shytty troll. Do y’all even know how the internet works?

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Using that website what's the stocks that will blow on Wednesday and Thursday breh?
I honestly haven't checked. I got lucky tbh so I'm using this opportunity to use the money I gained to transition into short selling and buying puts since we're in a bear market.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I literally just made 60 grand off Reddit. Some Cacs were talking about a pennystock they expected to pop off . I jumped on the train and made 60 grand in one day :dead:. Yes, they are racist, but they lowkey got some hidden gem subreddits on there. r/financialindependence and r/stocks :ohhh:.

I dont want to call you a liar

But on the internet without any proof I am skeptical

*I havent read all the thread yet*