I got a girlfriend and the classic problem of hoes popping up started immediately. :snoop:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hear ya..

Ya OG post came off as you low 🔑 didn't want ya business out there like that which I understand because I am the same way( to an extent)..

But, some women need validation which is why they do what you said ya girl did. Good luck with her tho..

Salute!
You good, bro. You clocked it. I did it for her because it made her happy. I have an insecure baby mom but it's been two years. Like, we've been broken up for longer than we were together so I told my girl I was hesitant. But at the same time, I gotta live my life.

She got baggage too so we're pretty transparent. And the validation part is what she wanted. Overall, these types of relationships require work and come with risk. So I took the risk.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My dumbass forgot about this shyt because I ain't been in a relationship for a couple years. And even the dating I've done has been casual. Like fling for a month or catching up with a shorty when her main on some bullshyt type of time. Regular single shyt.

Aight, so I was talking to two chicks for about 4-5 months. Still casual. One became a dope ass friend and I cuffed the other. Both got big ol butts. Not relevant to anything but I'm adding that to the post. Cuz like, damn. This woman got a textbook donk.

Anyway, after some more focused quality time and outings, I start to see that she's really good for me and we get along. And then it happened...

She asked me to make it official on Facebook. :lupe:

I don't really use the site so I had no problem with it. And I let her know I'm not gonna start. She just wanted to do it. And since it mattered to her I did it.

NĂ­gga... That first day I had throats and oats that I forgot about hitting me up. And I been dealing with the new BF energy since. Real folks know. Soon as you cuff, chicks just be coming out of nowhere. I tried to get some tamales and this lady was tryna press up on me which is messed up because I really like buying fruit and stuff, but I can't be her man.

I know it will pass but how do y'all deal with this? Why do women be like this?
So have you taken advantage on these opportunities :ufdup:

Daps
I think what keeps confusing brehs is thinking that women are good people.

Women are evil, conniving, backstabbing and that's just what they do to other women. This is before we get to the stuff they do to men :mjlol:

Man, the worst things that have been done to me in my life have been done by women. Men will try to violate at times but no man tries to violate on the level a woman will attempt to violate you.

Like Oenemaus said in Spartacus: A woman is a delicate creature in the best of times. They are moved by desires unknown by the men who place trust in them.

Of course a woman will attempt to take another woman's man. Nothing gives them more excitement. It's one of the many examples of their trifling and lowdown behavior.

Daps
We still haven’t addressed the other issue:

Women know that other women weren’t in your DMs because she had your attention but they will be when you’re not single. That’s her insecurity. You just already let her insecurities leak all over your relationship. And you are going to have the following in your inbox:

“I saw you got married”
“What’s new with you?”
“Just trying to reconnect”
“Why didn’t we work out?”
“So what’s so great about her?”

And every reply is a no win for you.

And she’s going to use this keep track of your social media. This is a marker for her on your profile. Everything before is the past and you should have no connection. Everything after is a problem. All the heart emojis. All the likes. Digging through your friends list. Questioning past posts and pictures.

“Who is _______?”
“Why are you friends with HER”
“If you aren’t talking to her anymore, why didn’t you defriend her?”
“Let me see your messages”
“So you want to take me to the same place you took her in 2019?”

And then it also lets all the other women know exactly who to talk to if you do too much. And how to reach her. And then when you break up, you’re going to want to erase that link quickly to jump back in the game….. and it’s gonna be drier than the Sahara.

It’s always just best to “quit” social media and be more passive with it or build a second profile with family, friends, and business contacts.