I got a question. Do IG thots still do anything for yall ?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really just some eye candy but I see pretty women all the time online so what.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's actually worse for me than that now.

I find their desperate attempts for attention pathetic to watch I.e. putting some fake woke caption about life while standing bent over with their ass sticking out.

I will always love ass and tittys but some of these broads are so pathetic its laughable :mjlol:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Every Era and phase has a sweet spot, think 90's hip hop, 70's disco era, Early 2000's trap music etc..

There is a pinnacle and a point where it is perfect and then either the market becomes over saturated or peoples interest starts waning.

The Instagram thot era peaked in in 2018/2019. They were at their best making the most money and exerting the most influence.

They are on a downward slope now because they over saturated the market, like its a new insta thot everyday now with a link to their only fans... Its over for them, just sit back and watch the show.... bout to be so many no talent weird older looking hoes with flabby fake plastic assess and mental issues walking around :mjlol: It will be a shyt show.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I graduated to them fine azz natural Afro Brazilian women god Damn them some fine mothaf***as

Plus they cool as hell, happy asf and humble. They not gassed up even though they fine as shyt. Their vibe is like southern hospitality times 10. That true feminine energy they carry is some powerful shyt make you wanna start a whole new life in Brazil. No cap. Foreign women on another level.

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It’s almost like there’s an ig warehouse that all these chicks are made from. There’s no originality. Just scriptures, trash music, staring into camera while driving, motivational quotes, and more thirst traps.

every now and then when I’m online I’ll see one randomly that catches the eye but for the most part I only follow people on IG that benefit my life and ever since I did that IG is actually pretty cool to be on. I’ve learned about business, diy stuff, cooking, and fitness stuff.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I grew up with the internet brehs, I been a demon since I was 12 :birdman:

shyt never did anything for me