I got caught on a Telegraph speeding trap

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
An out of town car was tryna race me, but I wasnt. It was a breh. I slowed down because I knew the cops like to post up in the upcoming abandoned parking lot. Police pulled him over, and I went to the gas station across the street to be nosey. I guess he had alcohol on his breath and failed the test. He got arrested and his car got towed:skip:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Obey the posted speed limits and jurisdictional traffic laws :ufdup:
100 on an empty highway isn't speeding tbh. I typically keep a similar pace as the other traffic unless there is no other traffic or I gotta take a piss

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Why should it be legal?
Because the officers are just observing traffic until they see somebody break the law. Why would you want passive observation to be illegal? Does that mean detectives can’t do surveillance either? Where’s the line?

Daps
An out of town car was tryna race me, but I wasnt. It was a breh. I slowed down because I knew the cops like to post up in the upcoming abandoned parking lot. Police pulled him over, and I went to the gas station across the street to be nosey. I guess he had alcohol on his breath and failed the test. He got arrested and his car got towed:skip:

Imagine having time to pull over and be nosy about some foolery like this :russ:

Breh you must be living life on easy mode.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Imagine having time to pull over and be nosy about some foolery like this :russ:

Breh you must be living life on easy mode.
Usually I'd stop if it was a breh to make sure the cops don't be on any bullshyt, but the way he was driving, he deserved a ticket. I didn't wish jail, but if he was actually drunk.........book em, Danno:mjpls:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Man the state boys had me fukked up all summer when they were doing overpass construction on the local lanes on 96, and then the lane reductions around Joy to West Grand blvd, and they would just hang out in the construction zones. One day I was cruising though, and this dude in a green charger blew by me going around 110-120...Next thing I know I look in the rear view mirror and a state boy in a charger blew by my ass too...Bout 2 minutes later ole boy was pulled over on the side of the road... I know his day was fukked...

I was like "what the hell they put in those police chargers?! :lupe:"

I know they upgrade the suspension, and put massive brakes on them, but damn.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
who watches the police until they make a mistake?

If the issue is speeding a properly marked police car will deter 99% of the public. Just park out in the open. The police presence is enough.
So you're saying a police car will stop people from speeding, no need to pull people over...

but in reality, the only reason people stop speeding when they see a police car...

is because they are afraid of being pulled over...

if you take pulling over out of the equation...

there is no reason to stop speeding when you see a police car...

yall are really going hard with the smart dumb nikka logic

i've always taken my speeding ticket L's with no hard feelings...