I got locked up for the first time for 2days.Ask me anything

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My son don't gotta see me get killed by his crazy ass mama if I have a reasonable advantage like that to get custody

Stop being over dramatic, if it was that bad it'd be an attempt and not a agg batt. If you got nicked up going back and forth fightin with your girl and run to the police :mjlol:

Figure shyt out without having to run to white daddy, that shyt is just gonna make things worse for all parties involved

You can still get the arrest record and hospital records for custody shyt. I can understand usin the police to deescalate the situation but actually going forward with the charges is petty as hell

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Naw im straight and i stabbed my sons father in his head and neck
gBuYs.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Luck so let me get this straight....if you were stabbed in the neck and head by your son's mother....you would not run to so called "white daddy" and press charges?...you would be ok with that?....:jbhmm:.....

Why is this dumb ass clown still quoting me :wtf:

For the last time, this wasn't that serious or it would've been a easy attempted murder or at the very least a potential deadly assault with a weapon. In a county that loves over charging nikkas for shyt

She got a class 3 felony with a 2500 bond, this ain't no serious case and not even a case you'd get jail time for if you had a halfway decent lawyer. If dude was fighting her then a lawyer eats the case. Basically be a waste of everyone's time and money to be right back at square one when its all said and done

Stop runnin in here with ya blouse up ready to be upset about some shyt lookin stupid when you don't even know what you're talking about. I know you got bytch tendacies but you ain't gotta be full blown with it all the time