I got my ancestry results back brehs

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps
So you commit a crime and they put your dna into one of these databases and find a cousin and then find you as a result. I personally don't see the big deal. But I didn't use my real name on any of my submissions.

They have easy access to your DNA and you think it is going to just stop there? :pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:hidinglolmj::hidinglolmj::hidinglolmj:...ok
There are Black owned services and you could go with a service based in another country. America isn't the entire world.

save the sarcasm

5 biggest risks of sharing your DNA with consumer genetic-testing companies

Requests from law enforcement and courts for your data are already happening and also can be done under subpoena.

Remember the Golden State Killer case that was recently cracked after decades? It was cracked with the help of DNA from a genealogy company. Catching a murderer is a good thing, but the ability of law enforcement to target your DNA through these testing companies is a big issue.

they can't subpoena companies abroad... brehs would rather be scared then use their goddamn minds.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Ancestry Site Used to Track Down Suspect in 1997 Cold Case Killing: Authorities

121718-cold-case-mug-1280x720_65339588_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

"A retired corrections officer was arrested in the 1997 killing of a church youth counselor who was found dead in her Georgia bedroom, less than a mile from where the suspect still lived, officials said.

Jerry Lee Sr., 61, appeared in court Tuesday to ask for bond after being taken into custody in October in the death of Lorrie Ann Smith, who was 28 when she was murdered May 25, 1997...."

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wonder how many southern Bantu were brought to the states. I see alot of AA women that look like they have South African ancestry and it's always in our results.

I also wonder why these cac ass websites pretend AAs only come from west Africa specifically focusing on Nigeria when I've seen AAs come out at 65% Somali. We probably come from all over the continent.
I'm pretty sure they talking South Central Africa not South Africa.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how many southern Bantu were brought to the states. I see alot of AA women that look like they have South African ancestry and it's always in our results.

I also wonder why these cac ass websites pretend AAs only come from west Africa specifically focusing on Nigeria when I've seen AAs come out at 65% Somali. We probably come from all over the continent.

No, that’s mainly Congo that your seeing not southern Bantu. They used to hunt Congolese down. That’s why you see so many from diaspora with that DNA. They went deep into the Congo and brought them down river to ports. Furthermore, even West Africans are descended from Bantu.

As far as Somali, that is simply no true. Slave trade didn’t really reach those areas and you se3 that reflected in dna tests.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

121718-cold-case-mug-1280x720_65339588_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

"A retired corrections officer was arrested in the 1997 killing of a church youth counselor who was found dead in her Georgia bedroom, less than a mile from where the suspect still lived, officials said.

Jerry Lee Sr., 61, appeared in court Tuesday to ask for bond after being taken into custody in October in the death of Lorrie Ann Smith, who was 28 when she was murdered May 25, 1997...."
Same thing would happen if he was ever booked for an arrest and sample taken. which is how they primarily bank DNA.

Do your testing in another country then... doesn't mean you can't use any service. Stop being scared of everything. Sometimes problems pop up you look for solutions not just fall back scared.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, that’s mainly Congo that your seeing not southern Bantu. They used to hunt Congolese down. That’s why you see so many from diaspora with that DNA. They went deep into the Congo and brought them down river to ports. Furthermore, even West Africans are descended from Bantu.

As far as Somali, that is simply no true. Atlantic Slave trade didn’t really reach those areas and you se3 that reflected in dna tests.
Fixed

Arab trade did...

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

As far as Somali, that is simply no true. Slave trade didn’t really reach those areas and you se3 that reflected in dna tests.
I'm not asking you about the Somali part. I am telling you. I can't find the video now but I posted to Ahh back in like 2010-11 or some shyt. There was an AA lady from the northeast with roots in the south and she was a 65% match with Somalia.

I'm pretty sure they talking South Central Africa not South Africa.
I'm talkin about southeastern Bantu. Is they not from not South Africa? And I'm not speaking specifically on Op results but most others I've seen say southeastern Bantu or hunter gatherer. WTF is South central Africa?:dahell:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx

...why do you keep quoting me guy? you getting awfully defensive of this service. if you gave up your dna to one of these businesses, or just you have some other agenda.....so be it. i personally don't give a f**k and didn't ask you, so miss me with them passive aggressive responses.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not asking you about the Somali part. I am telling you. I can't find the video now but I posted to Ahh back in like 2010-11 or some shyt. There was an AA lady from the northeast with roots in the south and she was a 65% match with Somalia.

I'm talkin about southeastern Bantu. Is they not from not South Africa? And I'm not speaking specifically on Op results but most others I've seen say southeastern Bantu or hunter gatherer. WTF is South central Africa?:dahell:
below central.. places in close proximity to the congo.. in the test they grouped that region together as one.