I Gotta Come Out....... (How Did You Overcome Anxiety?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Alright, I overcame my social anxiety :francis: However, I still have anger issues because of what has happened with my mother and etc. Now, I want to make acquantances, but I don't know how. Everytime it goes good it's goes south :snoop: However, I want positive people in my life. I don't want to hang around just anyone. So, if you guys had this problem how did you overcome it? Because I used to be super shy. Now, I'm vocal, but it rubs people the wrong way because I have a STRONG personality :merchant:

Yes, I would like to become a nicer person, but I also have trust issues. Because people have lied to me in the past. I do plan on going back to church (maybe Catholic) because I need a good message. Pentecostal isn't my cup of tea.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Acquaintances is the easy part, that's like being stuck on the tutorial level.

Talk about yesterday's game.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Real talk, stop making 11,000+ posts on message boards.

The extra time you will now have each day, will allow for you to make more acquaintances.
I plan to volunteer at the Greek Fest next month. It's not hard for me to hold conversations. What is hard for me is to keep acquaintances for long periods of time because of trust issues.

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
I plan to volunteer at the Greek Fest next month. It's not hard for me to hold conversations. What is hard for me is to keep acquaintances for long periods of time because of trust issues.

No man wants to hear another man sit up talking about trust issues... and no woman wants to hear that shyt eithier.

Just be a man, and get out there.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No man wants to hear another man sit up talking about trust issues... and no woman wants to hear that shyt eithier.

Just be a man, and get out there.
You have a point. I guess I gotta go and give it a try. I'm very responsible for an adult. I work and get to do other things. I'm in the process of going back to school. So, that part is covered. It's just socially that it's room for improvement.