I gotta figure out how to get me a CLS63 brehs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Was looking at E550 and CLS550, but that 5.5 biturbo:noah: Weistec got a tune that'll raise the horsepower to 715 and torque to 777:ooh:nikka tryna have his own Star Trek Spaceship:ohlawd:

Mercedes is the truth

13023-main-l.jpg

Used-2014-Mercedes-Benz-CLS63-AMG-S-Model-FACTORY-MATTE-PAINT.jpg

Used-2014-Mercedes-Benz-CLS63-AMG-S-Model-FACTORY-MATTE-PAINT.jpg

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong w the s500, way more modern car with waaay more tech and look up the tune numbers on those. How much they want for the CLS 63? Wait til next year, S550 prices will drop once the new one comes out. shyt the S63 will probably be in your range too.

CLS would be lit if it didn’t have that gimped interior smh. The new CLS looks ugly to me. That Gen you looking at is classic

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong w the s500, way more modern car with waaay more tech and look up the tune numbers on those. How much they want for the CLS 63? Wait til next year, S550 prices will drop once the new one comes out. shyt the S63 will probably be in your range too.

CLS would be lit if it didn’t have that gimped interior smh. The new CLS looks ugly to me. That Gen you looking at is classic

Few reasons I don't want a S class. The cost, the 4700lb weight, and they don't really have any sportiness to em. I think the CLS is around 4200lbs and is a little be more nimble. Ultimately I'm looking at the E550 but they hard to find.

Or maybe I can save up and get an E63

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Few reasons I don't want a S class. The cost, the 4700lb weight, and they don't really have any sportiness to em. I think the CLS is around 4200lbs and is a little be more nimble. Ultimately I'm looking at the E550 but they hard to find.

Or maybe I can save up and get an E63
Bro go test drive an s class. That 500lbs ain’t shyt really. It’s a much better car. And remember ththe come twin turbo, so that tune will turn it into a rocket. E63 willl be more nimble than both though. Not by much imo

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I had the w212 model - one of the more reliable Mercedes. If you drive a newer model, it will make that gen CLS feel quite outdated - what makes the SLS a no go with those early transmissions. :unimpressed:

In that price range, agree with Jordan I’ll pick up a S Class. Drive a current gen e63 and you will sideye the early CLS.

Veteran
Daps
I had the w212 model - one of the more reliable Mercedes. If you drive a newer model, it will make that gen CLS feel quite outdated - what makes the SLS a no go with those early transmissions. :unimpressed:

In that price range, agree with Jordan I’ll pick up a S Class. Drive a current gen e63 and you will sideye the early CLS.

The 4.0 don't sound nowhere as good though compared to the 5.5. Also the early E/CLS look better than the new ones. You could always upgrade certain parts of the interior like the steering wheel

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I owned a CLS63 for 4 years. Bought it 1 year used. It had come off an early lease return.

It was largely unproblematic until year 4 when EVERYTHING went to shyt. Vacuum problem, suspension, windows...everything. Some of it happened before the warranty. Some after. Had to get rid of it once the $5k brakes and rotor job was due again.

Do your research.

Veteran
Daps
I owned a CLS63 for 4 years. Bought it 1 year used. It had come off an early lease return.

It was largely unproblematic until year 4 when EVERYTHING went to shyt. Vacuum problem, suspension, windows...everything. Some of it happened before the warranty. Some after. Had to get rid of it once the $5k brakes and rotor job was due again.

Do your research.

I been reading the forums and there haven't been many complaints at high mileage. If I used it as a secondary car I wouldn't even worry about it too much. I believe you on the electrical problems, the forums say the engine and trans are bullet proof

What year did you have?

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I been reading the forums and there haven't been many complaints at high mileage. If I used it as a secondary car I wouldn't even worry about it too much. I believe you on the electrical problems, the forums say the engine and trans are bullet proof

What year did you have?

And I was coming out of a 2009 CLS63 which also had issues. Soured me to Benzes. Ended up jumping ship into a short leased Lexus GS F-Sport before buying my M2.

Not saying you're going to go through the same thing BUT if the car is out of warranty just make sure you get a warranty that will let you go to an actual Benz dealership (unless you have a connect). The Euro shops with STAR tools are cool but they don't always have your best interest in mind.