I GROSS $1,000 TO $1400 A WEEK DOING LYFT, AMA.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
LYFT IS MY SECOND JOB. MY MAIN GIG DOESN'T REQUIRE MY PRESENCE VERY OFTEN. BUT I'M ON CALL 24HRS/4 DAYS A WEEK. I GET PAID WHILE ON CALL AND THE RATE TRIPLES WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK.

WHEN THERE IS NO WORK I DO LYFT. IF YOU STRUGGLING WITH LYFT/UBER, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU OUT.
I make more than that and i don't have to talk to nobody. I could work from home if i wanted.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I make more than that and i don't have to talk to nobody. I could work from home if i wanted.
WANT A COOKIE? THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO LYFT OR ARE INTERESTED IN LYFT. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD AND SHOW PEOPLE HOW TO GET ON IN YOUR FIELD.

how many hours a week do you work?
I TRY NOT TO DO MORE THAN 50 HRS IN A WEEK.

I just cant read all this capslock shyt
I FEEL SOLLY FOR YOU MUDDA

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
WANT A COOKIE? THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO LYFT OR ARE INTERESTED IN LYFT. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD AND SHOW PEOPLE HOW TO GET ON IN YOUR FIELD.

I TRY NOT TO DO MORE THAN 50 HRS IN A WEEK.

I FEEL SOLLY FOR YOU MUDDA
:rudy: be a hot tempered professional chauffeur for white people brehs. bet you don't talk this way to miss daisy
tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
SO YOU GOT NOTHING TO ADD. YOU CAME IN HERE TO BRAG. B-B-B-B-BUT I MAKE MONEY TOO GUYS. I SWEAR I DO. HONEST...
So you mad that i said i make money in a thread where you said you make money. :rudy:

It makes you angry when i do it as opposed to when you do it because? insecurity i'm guessing.
nikka your job isn't impressive and your work is the same servant industry that our post jim crow decendent family members successfully moved away from.

nikka get you a real job that pays real money, you in here bragging about 50K a year. :mjlol: literally any job that requires a degree starts at a minimum of 50K.
breh if you don't go somewhere with your entry level salary trying to act uppity.:russ:

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
So you mad that i said i make money in a thread where you said you make money. :rudy:

It makes you angry when i do it as opposed to when you do it because? insecurity i'm guessing.
nikka your job isn't impressive and your work is the same servant industry that our post jim crow decendent family members successfully moved away from.

nikka get you a real job that pays real money, you in here bragging about 50K a year. :mjlol: literally any job that requires a degree starts at a minimum of 50K.
breh if you don't go somewhere with your entry level salary trying to act uppity.:russ:

NOT A BRAG THREAD GENIUS. I MADE THIS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE DEGREES AND DO HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE. THE WHOLE POINT FOR THIS IS FOR PEOPLE TO DO THIS CORRECTLY AND NOT LOSE MONEY.

I'M CATERING TO FOLKS WHO AIN'T THERE YET. THIS IS A MEANS FOR THEM TO COME UP AND MAKE BETTER. YOU? YOU JUST CAME IN HERE TO POKE FUN AT PEOPLE WHO TRYING TO PAY BILLS. I'M ACTING UPPITY? YOU DIDN'T DROP A SINGLE PIECE OF INFORMATION TO HELP ANYBODY.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

maybe possibly with overtime for the bolded, but usually nah.

most jobs like that are $35K range jobs. when you tack on OT, you can get to $50K, but the Median income in alot of states is about that. so its impossible for all these entry level jobs to be giving out $50K

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
maybe possibly with overtime for the bolded, but usually nah.

most jobs like that are $35K range jobs. when you tack on OT, you can get to $50K, but the Median income in alot of states is about that. so its impossible for all these entry level jobs to be giving out $50K

IGNORE HIM. HIS HEAD IS TOO FAR UP HIS ASS.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Do it patna!!!! I fukk with Turo and Hyrecar, only been doing it like 6 months, but it’s been really good. It started off as a side hustle but I’ll just say it’s getting to the point now where logistically I can even handle it by myself, I'm getting 3-4 different clients on the same day. Legit might have to hire somebody p/t to help out. And I don’t really fukk with the luxury cars, I got a small but growing fleet of Prius’s and a few 4 bangers, just some basic shyt, and them shyts stay gone breh. I think it's less stress honestly, cuz you dealing with a different type of client, usually its a business traveler, somebody who car broke down and they need to get to work or a low key older person who coming to visit your city. I could get some decent change for my daily driver, but it's no way in hell I would put it on there, cuz I already know what type of person Ima be dealing with. And when it comes to money, its just less stress going the other route. With luxury cars you dealing with folks trying to peel off in your shyt when they leaving the club, and drive around everywhere and stunt. I rented a '17 RT Charger on Turo last time I was in Denver, white dude who only had it on there for weekends, probably just to pay his note. I drilled the hell out that mans shyt breh, I was peeling off at every light. And im in 34, I know how to wild out in moderation, don't forget a lot of the draw with Turo is that they have a lower age limit than a lot of them rental car companies, so you dealing with folks who not as seasoned in life off rip anyway. I honestly haven't had an issue with nobody fukking up my shyt, but I'm sure it can happen. I also like the basic shyt cuz the older Prius's can go on Hyrecar, you renting them out to rideshare drivers and you making 15 all the way sometimes even to 30% of whatever they make. And when I say basic I mean like a Prius, Camry or an Accord, I wouldn't put anything else on there, those cars can take the abuse. Breh this shyt more than a lick, you got the right idea with trying to get on there. If you want to know anything feel free to hit me on the PM breh.

Breh, will they let you put rebuilt title cars on there? If so imma be rich :damn: