I guarantee even if Trump wins the Republican Party, he backs down from what he Said about Mexicans.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I understand politician/lawyer stuff.

I guarantee he backs down about Mexicans and starts complimenting. He's gonna say "I've always respected the Mexican work ethic, this border stuff is really about terrorism , not Mexicans"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand politician/lawyer stuff.

I guarantee he backs down about Mexicans and starts complimenting. He's gonna say "I've always respected the Mexican work ethic, this border stuff is really about terrorism , not Mexicans"
compelling stuff here, breh

"if" he wins? he just did fukkin win :mjlol:

and you're saying now he's gonna try to appeal to a wider group of people, since he's in a general election? someone get this man a nobel prize :wow:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
compelling stuff here, breh

"if" he wins? he just did fukkin win :mjlol:

and you're saying now he's gonna try to appeal to a wider group of people, since he's in a general election? someone get this man a nobel prize :wow:

:camby::camby: Now that I figured it out you're gonna act like you knew it all along:camby::camby: you're full of shyt.

I don't think trump won either it can still go to convention

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby::camby: Now that I figured it out you're gonna act like you knew it all along:camby::camby: you're full of shyt.

I don't think trump won either it can still go to convention
:childplease:

i mean breh :dead: you didnt think someone running for office was gonna change up his rhetoric? hes now running for the country, as opposed to rednecks. you shouldnt have had to figure out that was gonna happen at all :laff:

im not talking shyt i just dont get what you wanna discuss. of COURSE this thread is right

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:childplease:

i mean breh :dead: you didnt think someone running for office was gonna change up his rhetoric? hes now running for the country, as opposed to rednecks. you shouldnt have had to figure out that was gonna happen at all :laff:

im not talking shyt i just dont get what you wanna discuss. of COURSE this thread is right

I made this to show people who. Voted for trump cause of the border shyt how they got tricked. He used that to get in republican, now in the real thing hes gonna drop it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We will see, he goes on what gets him votes. SO far..his KKK stance is working and has gotten him the nomination, if he is desperate for their vote he will praise them.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nfaw99D98T1ttzlpso1_500.gif