I Guess I Would Be On The Centre-Leftist Spectrum (Because I'm Moderate On Social Issues)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I call myself a non neo-liberal independent centre-leftist (European kind)

Where I stand on the issues.

Abortion: It should be determined by which trimester the woman is in. Also, we make it rare, but we need to know if a impoverished woman has a child how society will view that child. Because babies are special and should be treated as such. No late term abortions.

Foreign Policy: Our foreign policy has failed us for decades and has only costed us lives of American soldiers and people abroad in 3rd world countries. War should be the LAST RESORT.

LGBT Issues: They should be treated equally. However, they shouldn't force anyone to date them if they are gay. Intersex restrooms should be a thing, so LGBT people won't get attacked or hurt.

School choice: Invest in our education and try to change our curriculum. Because we are failing in education.

Gun Rights: People have a right to bear arms. However, we need to have a through investigation on the drug cartels dropping these guns on U.S. soil. Because these guns (AK-47's) for example just aren't coming from the sky.

Israel/Palestine & Middle-East: Two state solution is a must. Israel must recognize Palestine as a legitimate state and Palestine must do the same in return to Israel. Also, Israel should stop illegally occupying settlements. This conflict has done nothing, but created bloodshed on both sides. Even though more Palestinian lives have been lost. Israel must become truly Democratic and Palestine also. Both are brothers and we don'[t want Palestinians going in the way of Native Americans. Finally, treat Ethiopian Jews, Samaratans, Hebrew Israelites, Karaite Jews, and Mizrahi Jews equally.

Campaign Finance: Grassroots and utilize union workers. The people should have a major say not donors. However, they can donate a small portion, but don't have the final say over a platform.

Jobs: Invest in mental health and that will create jobs. Also, invest in climate change and more labor jobs. Remember, people need work. Cut back on heavily investing in the military.

Police Reform: Make sure policemen are properly trained before graduating. Establish a united police/community relations.

Immigration: Make a legal pathway to citizenship. If they are doing criminal activities deport them back to their home country. Children born here can stay.

Reparations: Black communities should be heavily invested in, tax breaks, and letting them have tuition free college. Also, allow them to establish business connects with their counterparts in African countries. A truly Democratic platform is a must for AA reparations. They have helped make the U.S. into what it is today.

Those issues are basically where I stand. I changed my view on School choice.

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My question is where would I fit in the U.S. political field as a volunteer participant? Because I'm independent and not a reactionary leftist. I hate using the word liberal sometimes.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
From what I've learned in HL, you're a Nazi if you're anything other than a hardline DNC sycophant.
True. I got negged for saying we should tone down on Russia and discuss poverty and wage cuts more. I'm an Independent (centre-leftist), so :manny:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:pachaha:

Still doesn't make sense, are gay people out there forcing people who aren't gay to date them?
Let's be honest, Trans folk are out there saying if you don't date trans women, then you are transphobic. That's the new trend nowadays. I have no issue with trans, but you have a chunk that's pushing the transphobic narrative.