I hadn't realized the way GTA/Sims influenced other games these days

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Particularly sports. I'm not a gamer :manny: Never been too caught up in these new shyts so it always floors my ass when I discover something knew while watching someone play.

(The shock) started with seeing they got s "cellphone"/social media :lupe: Muhfukkas answering questions in press charges conferences :dead:

I caught somebody just now and they were in some huge ass gym with REAL pickup games among REAL people and REAL bystanders :dwillhuh: Then he left and was running around the "city" :whoo: The had electronic billboards showing ads. Mad people online were wandering around. The most people I've been seen in one space since this social distancing shyt started was on a video game. I started to ask where his car is and where the hoes are at :mindblown: shyts crazy to me how detailed it's all become, and I'd imagine it's a lot like that for other games-- right?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The Arcadium
Gaming, Technology & Electronic Devices. XBOX One, Playstation 4, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, iPhones & Androids. Photography and Digital Art

Particularly sports. I'm not a gamer :manny: Never been too caught up in these new shyts so it always floors my ass when I discover something knew while watching someone play.

(The shock) started with seeing they got s "cellphone"/social media :lupe: Muhfukkas answering questions in press charges conferences :dead:

I caught somebody just now and they were in some huge ass gym with REAL pickup games among REAL people and REAL bystanders :dwillhuh: Then he left and was running around the "city" :whoo: The had electronic billboards showing ads. Mad people online were wandering around. The most people I've been seen in one space since this social distancing shyt started was on a video game. I started to ask where his car is and where the hoes are at :mindblown: shyts crazy to me how detailed it's all become, and I'd imagine it's a lot like that for other games-- right?