I Hate Shopper Cards :pacspit:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I cant be the only one that hates these things can I? Every single place I go has a shopper card. :pacspit:

20100610_124707_bz10shopcard.jpg

where am I supposed to keep all this shyt? I'm a man, i cant fit all this shyt in a wallet. you want me to carry a whole keychain full of these too? naw, fukk you :pacspit:

organize-loyalty-cards-felisha.jpg

just know if you've ever been a cashier, and asked me for a loyalty card, ive pictured myself pissing on your face like R.Kelley :pacspit:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Total scam. It’s illegal to collect personal information from credit card transactions, so they all came up with these cards to get you to surrender personal info. Some stores just ask you “what’s your address, #, and email?” Like it’s a part of a legitimate transaction. I was just thinking yesterday that it should be a crime to ask for personal information during a sale since it implies that the vendor needs it to verify the transaction.

Another thing that pisses me off is those grocery story discount cards. My old store jacked up prices one day then made you get a card to get the regular price they were calling a discount. I was broke as hell at the time so I knew exactly what everything was costing me :scust:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Never heard them referred to as shopper cards.

They usually give you the option to either enter your phone number or email. I just use my phone number so I don't have to carry the club cards around.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why dont you guys just give a fake number and address like i do :skip:
once you pay with a debit card they know who you really are. this only works when you always pay cash.

but even then, why do I have to go to such lengths just to stay anonymous while buying fukking groceries? datamining is big bizness

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never heard them referred to as shopper cards.

They usually give you the option to either enter your phone number or email. I just use my phone number so I don't have to carry the club cards around.
I don't really know what they're called I guess :ld:

once you give out your number the unsolicited phone calls start. :francis: