I hate to be blunt, but how come women keep their bras for so long? Updated Bra Myths

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:lupe: I'm not sure how they support me but I'll
Look into it.

Most of my bras are Victoria secrets now... I think we are around the same size... Or maybe I am thinking @MarsPunka .....Their sports bras are woat Though

For a while Fredricks of Hollywood was my go to spot until they discontinued my favorite bra line...(Smooth sensations :noah:)

Fredricks had my girls sitting right :mjcry:

Anyone know a good sportsbra for larger cupped ladies? I was in boot camp doing jumping jacks and looked in the mirror.... my joints were doing the wave :sadbron:....the Nike ones aren't cutting it anymore

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Hmm tempting..I just worry about the fit:shaq2:.
true.
i've always known my bra size (and it hasn't changed in a few years :mjcry:) and it's easier to find.
and i always get the full coverage (push up, though needed, can't help me :sadbron:)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Nice Bra: For Him
Good bra: For everyday support, going out, etc.
Old (went to war on it) Bra: For just a quick run to the store, laundry day, throwing out the garbage, waiting around to sign for a delivery package, bullshyt situations

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I like how you broke it down in your post,
Nice Bra: For Him
Good bra: For everyday support, going out, etc.
Old (went to war on it) Bra: For just a quick run to the store, laundry day, throwing out the garbage, waiting around to sign for a delivery package, bullshyt situations

Thank you.