I have 2 kids i pay child support for and i hate them both.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
And you live in the incredibly expensive city of Boston? Time to make a change, my nagger. Quit reproducing, get a GED, & consider Everest College.

GET OFF THE COUCH! >X-O

Boston isnt that expensive. its only expensive if you eat fine dishes at restaurants and shop on newbury

hey im working at least i can say that alot of people are thumbing on the highway hitchin because they cant afford rides

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Honestly dog you should just renounce your citizenship to America and go live in Canada. Starting over would be good for you. You learned from your mistakes and you could get a fresh start. Only downside is you probably can't come back to this country again.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
so you're a dumbass mothafugga who doesn't learn from his mistakes, chances are spreads STD'S, and complains about fukking up :leon:

why yes, yes we shall shyt upon you for fukking up not only yourself, 2 kids and 2 mama's, but their extended family as well. AND havin these dikkbox heaux eatin up our govt $ ?? :ehh:

you sir-are a dirtbag, broke ass, no good ass nothin :manny:

:yeshrug:

seriously, fukk yaself :pacspit:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Lamai:

Quit all weed & booze, earn a GED & then join whatever branch of the military will take your (black?) ass. Hell, even the coast guard is a step up. You need direction in your life. The military will provide guidance from this day forward.

I understand why your baby mamas won't let the two kids near you. Your level of stupidity is indeed INFECTIOUS.

I do NOT understand why your mother keeps you in the basement after a DV episode over some ditch weed. AFAM MEN DO NOT PHYSICALLY FIGHT THEIR MOTHERS. -_- It is not done.

No one knows whether your raps are good or bad, and no one cares. That is a hobby. You need a profession -- a career. Good night and good luck.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
if you aint ready to legally be seen as a kidnapper.

good luck on getting your kids from these cs and eic vampires.

they ain't giving up that check without a fight A d if you work you can forget it.

unless you steal your kid and hide out for a year and a half.

art barr

i feel you on that player, let's say that hypothetically happened. my nikka i'd have so much paperwork on a bytch. receipts out the ass. i'd have that hoe family cosigning me. all that shyt. i did a little reading and i may be wrong but it said if you are the father and you can prove that the child stays with you 3 out of 5 week nights on top of the financial support, you can win custody.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
damn if this is real, I guess that old saying

" someone always has it worst than you" is true

keep ya head up .. smh