I Have A Feeling Adesanya Is Gonna Get Knocked Out Breh....

MF budz

All Star
Daps
If kg lands that over hand then Israel could get knocked out but Israel is a master at knowing distance. I think Israel tko in rd 4

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His boxing is crisp and Israel has that kickboxing style that's susceptible to boxing movement. See Joanna vs. Rose to see what I mean. Think what you want, but you might just be surprised at how it looks on the feet.
This is false, you're thinking of straight up and down Muay Thai/Dutch Kickboxing fighters, Adesanya not anything like that and its why his standup has adapted to MMA so easily. Hell, its part of the reason I think he had fights like the decision losses against Jason Willnis and Simon Marcus go against him, because he was fighting off the backfoot and using alot of movement when alot of kickboxing judges don't like that. Adesanya has far better footwork than Gastelum and uses angles, Gastelum pretty much moves in straight lines.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Kelvins striking style makes it look better than it really is. Rewatch that Jacare fight people, and remember that jacare is not a striker.

Who has Kelvin pieced up that wasn’t washed up?

Whittaker was about to expose that kid something serious

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
1*t8EePJHQjNW15D9B50OIyg.gif

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
KG won't continue the forward pressure after he keeps getting touched with strikes he don't see and only feels regardless how hard they are thrown

Bender 50-44

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
told yall Gastelum would give him problems :manny:

Izzy showed the heart of a champ in that 5th round tho, much respect to him :blessed: