I have a phobia of leg presses now

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part is his friend recording.

Mans waited until his leg looked like a mostly empty tube of toothpaste before he even got off an "Oh shyt!" :mjlol:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I’ll never forget that story about some Indian guy getting sucked into an MRI machine and suffocating to death. Someone posted that they always die in the worst ways possible :mjlol:

:pachaha: Man I better not go out like that :mjcry:

Do bodyweight exercises. I think people should be doing them for a long time before they even touch a weight.

Another good thing to do starting out is to spend the first month or so of your weightlifting program on as low a weight as possible. Ideally just the bar with no weights on. You won't build any muscle but you will learn the right form and get it memorized in your muscles, you'll train your muscles to move in that precise way when completing an exercise. Then you'll be able to shoot up the weights easily, because you have perfect form right from the start

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
good god. yeah man that is just horrible technique. you NEVER lock those knees on the leg press

that was more uncomfortable to watch than gordon hayward, kenyon martin, and joe theismann put together :mjcry: