I have a question...

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I don't understand this #HOH thing. Damn near everybody on here claims they #HOH people even trying to take @Emperor_ReinScarf Spot as President since he retired. However I'm seeing a new thirsty azz thread Damn near everyday about some InstaThot or washed azz actress. Can't go more than a week without some salty negro making a thread about one of these Coli females they've never met. So here's the question

How the fuk can you claim #HOH and still be giving the hos shine? Especially when most of the time they are hos you are never going to meet. We all know hos feed off of attention. If you are really hard on hos wouldn't it be best to starve them of it?

Y'all let me know.

#StopTheFukery2016

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It all depends lusting after and wanting to have sex with instathots is not the same as giving them shine and giving them a pedestal and calling them queens etc.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
good point:ehh: its no different than the fake militants who get rara over the computer but when you actually trying to build they hush mouth. Just to put it simply a lot of people faking the funk but they not really down with that hoh life cause they weak too for the puss. Good thing I don't have this problem though.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
It all depends lusting after and wanting to have sex with instathots is not the same as giving them shine and giving them a pedestal and calling them queens etc.

When you take the time to follow these chicks and dedicate threads to them and ish you're giving them shine. I didn't know about half these hoes before I joined the Coli.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
When you take the time to follow these chicks and dedicate threads to them and ish you're giving them shine. I didn't know about half these hoes before I joined the Coli.
:ehh: Make sense.
full