I have never met a normal woman in real life who posts on message boards

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:why:

Normal dudes do not pretend to be a woman online. That is strange as fukk, and I don't even know how I could pull that off because I have no idea how women think.

But on the real tho, I haven't met any brawds who post on message boards either. Thats why I just assume any brawd online is either a dude or an ugly bytch who has to go online to seek attention from thirsty ass nikkas on the internet

Whoa, whoa, WHOOA!!!!!:mjpls:

Maybe some of us ladies just like to post whatever comes to mind online without hesitation. Why nikkas gotta be ugly n shyt?:what:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I only know people who post on Niketalk cuz most of my friends are shoeheads

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Most will only admit to posting on Facebook, but actual proper messageboards, most people just keep that on the hush hush.

I know of couples embarassed to admit they met each other online even though millions of people do it every day. :yeshrug:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Again, I never understood why people are so secretive about posting on MB. I sit next to 3 white guys here at work. They stay on video game messages boards. I was having lunch with some co-workers and this lady was talking about how her computer was broken. And this other lady said she was going to send her a link to a message board to see if they could help with the problem. She was like :ooh:

I see black women leaving comments on MTO when i go check over there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Someone at my job knew me from allhiphop.com but he didnt know i was me at work. I'll never tell him either.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:yes: I hear ya....:clap: So we're not normal? lol

yeah, for some people that's a good thing, and for others, that means they're abnormal, imho. if you have to revert to virtual forms of socialization but you have a hard time actually socializing or spend little time actually socializing in real life, i'd consider you socially inept...

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
yeah, for some people that's a good thing, and for others, that means they're abnormal, imho. if you have to revert to virtual forms of socialization but you have a hard time actually socializing or spend little time actually socializing in real life, i'd consider you social inept...

But I feel like discussion board posters have more to offer in terms of conversations since we like to read and write a lot. In my case, I gained more friends because of my outgoing personality, online and off. If you have no real friends and a real life, all you do is post on topics, then we officially have a profblem.:merchant::merchant:

Petyr Baelish

Everything, my dear
Daps
Because most people don't just casually talk about the message boards they post on.