I have never told a girl i like her face to face

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
:ld: i dnt think i have the courage to do that brehs :mjcry:...i have only told girls i like them either thru whatsapp, facebook, or used a next person to tell the girl....and all the girls i told either said they had boyfriends or they rejected me...do yall consider me a loser for that? Keep in mind im an introvert so its not in my nature to be outspoken...:ld: and how can i overcome this fear?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ld: i dnt think i have the courage to do that brehs :mjcry:...i have only told girls i like them either thru whatsapp, facebook, or used a next person to tell the girl....and all the girls i told either said they had boyfriends or they rejected me...do yall consider me a loser for that? Keep in mind im an introvert so its not in my nature to be outspoken...:ld: and how can i overcome this fear?
If its not stopping you from getting the box...:yeshrug:

MarciknoW

Daps
Reppin
The 242

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka The Game is The Game.

HicKHf3_d.jpg

kuts

All Star
Daps

The same way you overcome all fears...

It really isn't that serious. Hell, just go to the grocery store and approach a woman you like and tell her that you had to stop and tell her that she looked pretty. That's guaranteed at least a smile and you don't even really have to go out on a limb to do it. Once you know what reactions to expect then you can start adding layers to your game.

MarciknoW

Daps
Reppin
The 242
Really boils down to whether you think you're a loser.
If i ask the question u shud kno that there is already doubt in my mind....i feel like my inability to speak when i need to hinders my progress and thats the story of my life

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I
If i ask the question u shud kno that there is already doubt in my mind....i feel like my inability to speak when i need to hinders my progress and thats the story of my life
I understand, I had a similar hurdle once upon a time. You made the first step by addressing said problem, which is progress itself; even if you don't see it. As a fellow introvert you can address the confidence issue in a few ways. I'll start with the typical "go to the gym and get money" just to say it. Looking good actually does well for the latent confidence. Or a more serious note I would recommend you get into writing. Whether it's poetry, raps, stories. Scout out an open mic spot or two and see if the vibe works for it. If it does, hit the stage. I do open mics and went from shaking on stage to just doing my thing with no issues. You find a comfort zone knowing directly and indirectly people can't really instill fear in you, that it's more an inherent fear of embarassing yourself. That's the hurdle you want to cross. Fear of shame.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
If you're in school definitely take a public speaking elective. That helped me as well. Good luck

semtex

:)
Daps
There's a self-assurance you need to have about yourself when you say that. It is acquired by realizing and internalizing the following things:

1) You'll be fine if they don't like you back
2) they're ONE person, their opinion is not representative of what all chicks think.
3) nothing is taken away from you whether they like you or not.