"I have written for Kanye West" Nick Cannon @TheBreakfastClub (says he can't respect Drake as a MC)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Actually one of the records he confirmed to have written for was Brand New

"Make black history everyday, I don't need a month"

I think this is why writers don't come out and say what they've written. He said he came up with one line. He's in the studio with Kanye and just tosses lines at him, not necessarily writing hole verses although it's possible he has written hole verses but that's not what he said in the interview.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I fukk with son alot.

I'ma fan of him and I had no idea that he had any involvement with Kehlani. That's a good look right there, she getting her shine on right now. Son also has the most impeccable CV in the game. The roster of bytches he done kncoked off is :wow:

He got another seed on the way but I just googled who the BM is :wow:
Bell.jpg

Son winning.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
you believed him??
:martin:

Ok what are talking about at this point. You're just arguing to argue.

It's not about what I believe. It's about how this interview confirms CTG takes material from forums directly because it was blatant this time, and it's relevant because he had directly denied ever doing that.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not sure why the interviewers felt the need to bring up and repeat 4-5 times his baby mama name

thats no ones damn business, they should be speaking more generally about it instead of reducing it to that level

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He was quite confusing. So Drake is a great song writer but not a great mc and he can still respect Kanye as an mc even though he uses writers too because he's seen him freestyle ?

Yee been to the tents she knows Drake writes :pachaha:
This is correct and I agree with him 100%. Ye may use ghosts writers but dude really can spit. One of my favorite verses is from Ye, he did a track with Chamillionair and Stat Quo. Murdered them nikkas. 2002-2005 Kanye was assaulting nikkas in the recording booth.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think Kanye USED to write and after he got on it was like WTF am I wasting my time doing this shyt for, motherfukkers don't respect my pen game anyways

In any case I never considered dude an MC anyways...he is and always will be a Producer Rapper in the same vein as Puff or Dre