"I hear about Black Lives Matter, but I don't care about the black lives part"

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
"One of the things that needs to be done is that more people have to look at things from the other person's perspective. How would you feel if that was your brother or sister shot to death? And put yourself in the position of the police. You shoot the police or hate the police—they are the same people who will run into a burning house to save you, or expose themselves to danger to save you."

We can debate Black Lives Matter versus All Lives Matter versus Blue Lives Matter on another day. But Jean-Francois' words are nonetheless smart and measured. There are more.
fukk outta here :laff:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
I am sick and tired of this bullshyt. Some of these black celebrities are really pissing me off. How can you not truly understand the premise and reasoning for black lives matter:mindblown:? Are these stupid muthafukkers that far removed from their blackness? Is it because they have money now? Is it because they have had the opportunity to partake in some white p*ssy/dikk? What the fukk is it? That "all lives matter" shyt boils my fukking blood. Duh, everyone's life is valuable, but at this moment it looks like black lives ain't. Black lives matter is a fukking reminder!!!!!! fukk this shyt man!!!!!

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
How can a haitian nikka be a c00n and still be proud of the history of their country

It doesnt add up

Haiti fought against the slavemasters and won. Haitian lives matter or did the slavemasters lives matter?

If his ancestors thought that slavemasters lives mattered his bytch ass would not even be here

Disgusting

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I can't link it but there's an article about a tweet he made on democraticunderground.com
Front page titled wow

This confused ass negro.

eta link
Wow. - Democratic Underground

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Play for the Redskins and have the audacity to talk that All Lives Matter mess :scust:
Son is wearing a racial slur on his goddamn jersey every day while pretending like racism isn't built into the fabric of the country
ZlGlyUl.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I am sick and tired of this bullshyt. Some of these black celebrities are really pissing me off. How can you not truly understand the premise and reasoning for black lives matter:mindblown:? Are these stupid muthafukkers that far removed from their blackness? Is it because they have money now? Is it because they have had the opportunity to partake in some white p*ssy/dikk? What the fukk is it? That "all lives matter" shyt boils my fukking boil. Duh, everyone's life is valuable, but at this moment it looks like black lives ain't. Black lives matter is a fukking reminder!!!!!! fukk this shyt man!!!!!

you said it tho.

It's a combination of all of that. You gotta remember most of these dudes aren't black from the time they're like 12. And they are allowed to get away with almost everything in school bc they are standouts in sports. Many of them are weak-minded and think ppl love them b/c they tell them "yes" all the time....