I heard New Yorkers put ketchup on their chicken because it lacks seasoning over there

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Thank God we got seasoning in the south :whew:. You can just grab it right out the bucket and feast :ahh:. The Asians are making a killing over there by just glazing that shyt with diabetic orange and red sauce to make it edible. Im pretty sure this is a result of the role reversal they have over there where the men do all the cooking.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
I went to NY once and they only had cheese pizza sprinkled with rat nail clippings, served by a Puerto Rican sewer gator with a neck tattoo n timbs on, 0/10 won't be going back

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, this made me think of the chicken boxes they sell at kennedy fried chicken spots, they give you ketchup with your chicken :francis:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
its your term. so i guess you're the 'hip' one :mjlol:

i wouldnt even say that gay ass shyt. especially if i was broke :mjlol:
Whats this rumor u running with that I'm broke? :heh: look pardon my back and stop trying to get daps by attempting to derail my threads in the first post cracker. I know what you're doing shyt head :umad:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The food is overrated in NYC. I enjoyed dinning in Philly more. Always wanted to visit Chicago and LA for the food, but maybe it'll turn out that all these cities suck.

NYC has great chicken, it's only the Chinese spots that need ketchup, because 90 percent of Chinese spots don't know how to cook. It's just the best value.