I Hope Hillary Wins To Become The First Female President But I Also Want Trump To Win

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
For the fukkery. Whoever wins it's certainly going to be interesting, Trump will be the more interesting though.

If Hillary wins the same thing with Obama that happened with Blacks is gonna happen with women. People are gonna say I thought women would have come such a long way with a woman in the white house! People are gonna be saying shyt like misogyny and patriarchy no longer exist because a woman is the president.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
In a way I want trump to win so the cartels bring the violence across the border. It's time that we do it. After all it's the Cacs that buy and consume the coke :manny:
Nothing is gonna change trust me. If Trump wins will he run for two terms? LOL

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I like fukkery just as much as the next guy but from a distance.....meaning when it doesn't personally affect ME! Trump becoming president and all the fukkery that comes with it will affect us and not in an entertaining way. He is good for reality tv not real life reality.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I really dont give a shyt either way. I will just be glad when the election is over with. Tored of hearing about that shyt and it makes stocks too volatile

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
fukkery is not something u should want or expect the leader of the free world to be involved in :bryan: