I Just Can't Take Jay Electronica Seriously Anymore

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty hard for socially concious rappers to teach socially concious people anything at all.
However dude is nice as fukk, has interesting stories, dope flow and the shyt he says might be powerful//real. Dumb cats or people who just don't care about what's going on around them are the only ones that are taking lessons from rqppers. Wishing and arguing about so and so not talking about social issues as if it automatically made music better. The only thing he's taught me is the shyt I probably care about the least, Islam.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Like another poster said the material he's been dropping doesnt justify the wait so far

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Like another poster said the material he's been dropping doesnt justify the wait so far
But then again he's not an elected official, he might be busy with something else.
The only problem is him occasionally acting like it's about to drop.

For all we know he might record a new album next year and release it as his debut.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
You're in that "I'm in my early twenties; can't nobody tell me shyt about life" stage of your life.

But I pretty much do know everything there is to know. There's nothing that can happen to me in life that I don't already know about.