I just found out my girl has been taking fighting Classes behind my bacc

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So today after supper me and my girl are chilling in the bed like always. Our son is sleep and we’re watching Hulu.
I’m by nature a very playful person and my girl did sumn and I hit her In the face with a pillow. Playfully of course. We used to do it all the time.
Of course she hits me back with one, but does it twice. Then I hit her wit mines twice and we have a pillow fight.
I tell her either she gives up or we gonna have a play fight. She says “boy you can’t even hit me if you tried “
I asked her how much she wants to bet she says a week of cleaning. The other person has to do no chores. She even ups the ante and says if she can submit me I have to do chores for a month. By now I think she’s lost her mind but anywsy I accept

Of course I’m not tryna hit her fr. The first 2 attempts due playfully dodges. After a while tho I wanna get bacc to watching the movie so I get serious and try to submit her real quick so to end it. I get behind her and try to put her in a full Nelson and then it happened.

She does some damn karate kid move and flips me over on my back. By now I’m befuddled. But I get back up and go for a bear hug in which she counters and ends up behind ME and then taps my shoulder. Once I turn around she does some type of leg sweep and gets me back on the floor. I get up a second time and this time full fledge go for a haymaker and she catches it mid air and puts me in a vicious arm lock that I can not get out of. By now with all the commotion our son wakes up.

I told her let me go he needs his diaper changed I can smell it. She knew what I was trying to do so I just said fucc it and tapped the floor.

I haven’t been this upset and feeling of betrayal in a while

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: She’s getting ready

MV5BMTY0NmY1MzctZDI2ZC00ODNhLWFhNDMtZTMyMDg1Mzc0ZmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQyMTMwOTk0._V1_.jpg