I just gave up my seat to a coli legend..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I’m in Cairo on my way back to the states…and in front of me is Teddy Atlas. I didn’t say anything….but then walks in :flabbynsick: and his wife. He and his handler were looking for a seat. I say “Mr. Holmes! You could have my seat.”

I guess they are on their way back from last night’s fight. It’s great to see him.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A7-ED3575-9337-4831-BE97-BBFB28-C503-F5.jpg

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I’m in Cairo on my way back to the states…and in front of me is Teddy Atlas. I didn’t say anything….but then walks in :flabbynsick: and his wife. He and his handler were looking for a seat. I say “Mr. Holmes! You could have my seat.”

I guess they are on their way back from last night’s fight. It’s great to see him.
You a FAN You a FAN You a FAN

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

If I run into you in the streets, I'm a take your girl right in front of you (if she's fine enough). She deserves better

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

:wow: You met Larry the Easton Assassin

:flabbynsick:Obligatory