I knew I wasn't buggin Lin/Amare & Deron Williams = a good trade.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Why is it that every time I see a Knicks fan propose a trade I end up making the :wtf: face? It takes two teams to trade. You're taking the Nets best player and tossing them $60 million in un-insured knees and a guy who caught fire for about a month? Delusional.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
everyone in the studio behind the scenes. This is a good trade. The Nets suck and the last thing they want is to lose Williams for nothing. They can send Williams and their worst contract to the Knicks for Lin and Amare. The Nets would at least get a young point guard that will ensure, the stands at their new area are full beyond the first few games. Adding Amare would at least make them a .500 team and somewhat relavant. I don't have to even stay how good this would be for the Knicks. Moving Amare's contract is damn near impossible but adding Lin would definately sweeten the deal. Say what you will about Lin but his stock his high right now.

:smh: dat same weekend radio host been talking bout trading amare to da nets for months -he a clown... And his callers are even worst

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Just because people agreed with you doesn't mean you had an intelligent opinion/thought, it just means you aren't the only dumbass in the conversation