I know rich porter is dead but where are alpo and az?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Yeah, you were one of the first I heard say on the net, but you can't be sure when it come to that a lot of times, guess in this case it's true.

I been learned this is how the streets operate, they just hide it, but it still baffles me how they can hide this shyt for so long!

It's not just in the states either. I bet the reasons them Jamaicans go so hard is because they doing it on the low. I heard the same thing with latin gangsters. In Africa, the same thing. I remember watching Ross Kemp go to a South African prison, and the prisoners feared a top guy, but this guy was just an average size guy with clout. Anyway, the guy told the secret that he rapes the inmates that come to him. These nikkas are lost, and these young nikkas got regular people acting like they are leaders.

Look at Hassan Campbell exposing the Zulu nation, the story he tells sound like hundreds of nikkas was on the down low shyt in Bronx river, and in Zulu nation. Like he said all the coldest killers got touched by bambatta, which makes you wonder is their some secret gay rituals going on? Even when you look at Ancient Greece, the warriors thought it was ok to have same sex. It's like there is a strong connection with a lot of aggression, lack of control, wanting admiration, lying a lot and homosexuality, but I could just be connecting dots that don't really connect.

Naa breh... It goes waaayyyy back to slavery... The cacs are a sick group of people b.