I like Enzo and Cass but how long can their stick last?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mannn there was definitely potential in 2016 for them. Everybody knows that they was hella over. Hate to admit it, but I think WWE dropped the ball with these two. With their same old shtick and the Ls they're taking, it seems like nobody is taking E&C serious now. I wouldn't doubt some fans still have hopes for them, but it's like :francis:.
They're still the 2nd most over tag team on Raw. The only issue with them is how Enzo has gone from a cool fun babyface to a corny ass clown

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah, nah, nah. Can't just up this thread and state the current obviousness. nikkas owe OP an apology before we keep going any further :pachaha:

Apology? :mjlol: Hell no. The repetitive schtick isn't the problem. It's when they try to pander and be witty and end up trying too hard.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The thing with Enzo and Cass is that their gimmick would suit better with a budget. Let them do some interesting stuff like interviews with random folks, shopping with Enzo, or some sort of old school segments that DON'T REQUIRE THE WRESTLERS TO BE AT THE DAMN ARENA! This is the thing that pisses me off about the E, they keep their wrestlers locked up in the arena like inmates.

Remember back in the days wrestlers use to crash a kids party for reasons, friggin Razor Ramon chilling at a resort cancelling chicos on some Nino Brown shyt, and other sorts of shenanigans that didn't require a backstage focus. I mean its gets tiresome to see wrestlers eating Sonics in the damn locker room or Jericho looking at a wrestling match like I give a damn. Let Enzo and Cass go crazy with a budget to get some promising results. The dudes are fun to watch, but man....flip the record to side B:snoop:.

That old b*stard Vince is so out of touch. But I wonder if they have the guts to pitch the idea will Vince give it an ok. House of Horrors was pretty much filmed outside the arena. That would be entertaining as hell seeing Caz and Enzo doing shopping like Ted DiBiase.