"I love that mans heart, I love his passion for sports + music, I wish in a way I could be Lil Wayne

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-skip-bayless-undisputed.jpg

During the 5th edition of of UNDISPUTED‘s “#SkipRidesTheTrollerCoaster” series, which was filmed poolside in South Beach, Miami, Skip Bayless explains how his nickname went from Drip Bayless to Whip Bayless.

The American sports columnist, author and television personality revealed the name came from when Lil Wayne let him borrow his Lamborghini during Super Bowl LIV Weekend earlier this year after Wayne was gifted it by Your Excellency from his time in Saudi Arabia.

While discussing their relationship, Skip had a lot of nice things to say about Tunechi including how they get closer by the year, they are brothers, they have a deep bond, he loves Tune‘s heart and passion, and how he sometimes wishes he could be Weezy himself!

“I have known Lil Wayne for a long time, we seem to get closer by the year. I know it’s bizarre, I know it’s almost inexplicable, I know it’s almost incomprehensible to some people, but he is my brother and vice versa. I love that mans heart, I love his passion for sports and for music. I wish in a way I could be Lil Wayne and maybe there is a part of him that wishes he could be on UNDISPUTED… We have a deep bond.”

Skip Bayless Explains How Lil Wayne Is Involved In His "Whip Bayless" Nickname, Says They Have A "Deep Bond" [Video]