I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
His story is going to end badly, but hopefully he'll be the only one hurt

This thread ain't been sports related in a long time though :francis:

Ya'll keep fallin' for that tough talk

It's been years and we ain't seen EDP squabble before, during or after this shyt..not even once

The nikka on borrowed time

He's going to jail

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
henderson must be a small place, thats like the second video of him getting caught at walmart
At his peak I’m pretty sure he had around 3/4 million subscribers. He’s easily recognizable to a lot of people.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Ya'll keep fallin' for that tough talk

It's been years and we ain't seen EDP squabble before, during or after this shyt..not even once

The nikka on borrowed time

He's going to jail
I don't think he's tough at all... I'm talking about him hurting somebody as in molesting a kid or shooting up a spot

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed: They really obstructed justice/tampered with evidence for that wack ass video. Not only that, but apparently tried to profit off it too. Some dudes will do anything for clout

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just finished watching, that video was so underwhelming :francis:

The funniest part was the girl calling skeeter saying that EDP texted her "fukk you bytch" when he went back inside :mjlol:

That, and EDP calling the cops on skeeter because skeeter was confronting him for doing something illegal :dahell: :heh:

Man, it had to be awkward for EDP to go to that Dialysis place after this incident :huhldup: Oh well, shouldn't have been a pedo.

I don't understand how this man is so open with his sexual degeneracy why not just met with an ADULT hooker for your sexual urges :mindblown: instead this fool tries to hook up with underage girls, what an idiot.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't understand how this man is so open with his sexual degeneracy why not just met with an ADULT hooker for your sexual urges :mindblown: instead this fool tries to hook up with underage girls, what an idiot
I was saying this shyt from the jump, even before the pedo stuff. He clearly had a problem talking to women his age, but breh had hundreds of thousands flowing in. There's gotta be a ton of reputable gals selling it out there in California - pay the bread.

At this point, it's just clear he got a thing for underage girls. He was prob a loser as a kid, couldnt get a bar, and is trying to make up for that now that he has some crumb of clout. Thankfully everyone has social media now, bc this nikka would be a real threat in a world where you can't quickly alert people about his shyt