I Loved Game of Thrones but Spartacus is still the GOAT

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I binged watched GoT for like 6 weeks straight early last year and got hooked (#TargSet :jawalrus:)
But Spartacus is still my GOAT show. Its hard choosing over the two and I know I'm in the minority. Both shows are straight piff though and I thank my coli brehs for putting me on GoT.

Salem is underrated too :patrice:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I binged watched GoT for like 6 weeks straight early last year and got hooked (#TargSet :jawalrus:)
But Spartacus is still my GOAT show. Its hard choosing over the two and I know I'm in the minority. Both shows are straight piff though and I thank my coli brehs for putting me on GoT.

I love SPARTACUS. It's in my top 6. I have GOT just a little above it. But it's an incredible series. If it would've come out on STARZ now (when they are a more well known network) it would be huge. It still has a pretty loyal following. But Starz was brand new in doing original scripted programming and few people had the channel when Spartacus came out.

I'm gonna do a Spartacus rewatch this week in honor of the thread. I do think SPARTACUS has one of the best SERIES FINALES ever!

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I love SPARTACUS. It's in my top 6. I have GOT just a little above it. But it's an incredible series. If it would've come out on STARZ now (when they are a more well known network) it would be huge. It still has a pretty loyal following. But Starz was brand new in doing original scripted programming and few people had the channel when Spartacus came out.

I'm gonna do a Spartacus rewatch this week in honor of the thread. I do think SPARTACUS has one of the best SERIES FINALES ever!

I might have to start a rewatch this weekend too. I hated the cast change in Spartacus towards the end but the writing was still elite. A lot of people slept on that show.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Calling any show other than The Wire the GOAT show...

giphy.gif

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I was looking for the original spartacus>GOT thread....
But cot dam there is like 20 of them. Lol

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps

Can't believe I've been missing out on such a great show. I started Wednesday last week and now I'm on season 3 episode 10. Just finished episode 9

I know I'm late to the party, but I highly recommend this series.

Fuking inbred Targs think October is early in the year :gucci:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
GOT is the better show but Spartacus is way more entertaining to the point I'd say I like it more than GOT. Whenever I end the series I just start over.

I love the dialogue style a lot. I even considered making a Batiatus alias and posting in the way he speaks :russ:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
GOT is the better show but Spartacus is way more entertaining to the point I'd say I like it more than GOT. Whenever I end the series I just start over.

I love the dialogue style a lot. I even considered making a Batiatus alias and posting in the way he speaks :russ:
:dead: