I may be the worse Basketball player on the coli brehs

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I came to say the same thing like how tf does that happen between FOUR n!ggas :damn: every last one of them was BUM status :dead:
Nah dreadhead is nice, I dont think a lot of ppl here understand how awkward it is to ball on a 11 foot goal. Your shooting arc has to be pretty high.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I MIGHT BE THE BEST

Why don't you let that ball touch your left hand one time and not dribble like a hunch back. Maybe dip one time on your jumper too.

:patrice:

No hate though that shyt was wet and them boys didn't want to see you :dame:

That board was crucial I ain't seein you on that
:wow:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I MIGHT BE THE BEST

Next possessing pass the ball

*You might catch a triple double* Mac Miller Voice

:youngsabo:

And no one's gonna say anything about the weird space jam interjection where ironically they were focused on barkley when breh looks like lavar ball

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why don't you let that ball touch your left hand one time and not dribble like a hunch back. Maybe dip one time on your jumper too.

No hate though that shyt was wet and them boys didn't want to see you :dame:

That board was crucial I ain't seein you on that
:wow:

MY HANDLES GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THEN, I WAS ALWAYS A BIG MAN IN HIGH SCHOOL, NOW I PREFER TO PLAY GUARD

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
That backboard makes me think your all hooping in Whoville.

3844_4484-1.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
MY HANDLES GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THEN, I WAS ALWAYS A BIG MAN IN HIGH SCHOOL, NOW I PREFER TO PLAY GUARD

I transitioned down as well. I gained a lot from getting faster and stronger from swimming, running with my boy who played rugby and lifting. But playing on ball and off ball and constantly moving was three on three basketball as me and two other boys played some older kids who would whoop our ass everything and were collectively bigger and stronger. We hated it and we tried every day to make it harder and harder till we started winning.

In the end when I went back to five on five I had to tighten my handle. I asked the old heads who constantly stole the ball WTF. And learnt to dribble closer to the ground and to my body. Learnt to be unpredictable with hesitations, jump leg. Finish hand.. I was dedicated.
Was a starter in every level of my life.

Now I could care less. Im not motivated to be good at it anymore.
Bruh I hope that pull up jumper you made in the video is money otherwise your teams gonna look at you like I can't believe we played defense then ran back to attack these nikkas, then you pulled up and shot.. And missed and now they have to exert effort again. Especially if you are the point. I feel the points job is to figure out as a unit how to expend and conserve energy and take advantage of the other teams weaknesses. I'd intentionally score in low key ways until the opposing team is like WTF. Who's guarding him or what was the deal.. Or I'd start scoring when I managed my teams energy and both teams were tired but I wasn't.. Because I refused to do all that endurance training and have dudes who would be still having their breath with me after I run them pointless for a good part of the game with no intention of scoring but to tire them.

Anyway not balling seriously again till I have kids. And then me and them will Have a lot to try from really young in many different things I'm good at.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I transitioned down as well. I gained a lot from getting faster and stronger from swimming, running with my boy who played rugby and lifting. But playing on ball and off ball and constantly moving was three on three basketball as me and two other boys played some older kids who would whoop our ass everything and were collectively bigger and stronger. We hated it and we tried every day to make it harder and harder till we started winning.

In the end when I went back to five on five I had to tighten my handle. I asked the old heads who constantly stole the ball WTF. And learnt to dribble closer to the ground and to my body. Learnt to be unpredictable with hesitations, jump leg. Finish hand.. I was dedicated.
Was a starter in every level of my life.

Now I could care less. Im not motivated to be good at it anymore.
Bruh I hope that pull up jumper you made in the video is money otherwise your teams gonna look at you like I can't believe we played defense then ran back to attack these nikkas, then you pulled up and shot.. And missed and now they have to exert effort again. Especially if you are the point. I feel the points job is to figure out as a unit how to expend and conserve energy and take advantage of the other teams weaknesses. I'd intentionally score in low key ways until the opposing team is like WTF. Who's guarding him or what was the deal.. Or I'd start scoring when I managed my teams energy and both teams were tired but I wasn't.. Because I refused to do all that endurance training and have dudes who would be still having their breath with me after I run them pointless for a good part of the game with no intention of scoring but to tire them.

Anyway not balling seriously again till I have kids. And then me and them will Have a lot to try from really young in many different things I'm good at.

Breh no hate...But it's obvious you haven't played pick up in a while.its clear in the video that Duke ain't get a touch the last 3-4 possessions and said "these fuk niccas forgot I'm on the team, bytch im me," saw an opportunity to grab the board,took advantage, and ain't pass it to the people that been looking him off.

from this stand point and video evidence, his game and that play are respectable..And you might have to do the same if you gone play some pick up ball in the future.