I need all the love and support I can get right now “Nia Long”

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
‘Udoka knew his affair might hit the media months ago, but did not warn Long’:mjlol:

It seem like Udoka was able to keep his family together on some cheat but don’t embarrass me type shyt.

nikka was about to have his cake and eat it too…..until Celtics’ VP blew that shyt up.:russ:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nia Long will be alright.

She can either try to work through her marriage issues with her husband or divorce him & move on..

I am sure that she has a strong support system, but I hope that she keep her marriage business off social media!

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
:francis: And nikkas on here always ask why Regina Hall and Sanna Lathan has never been married or engaged

They know what these athletes/entertainers are about and don’t want to end up like

Halle Berry who had David Justice cheating on her

Pam from Martin catching or seeing a video of her ex husband Rico Hines fukking another bytch

And now Nia being embarrassed by this nikka

:manny: A lot of us low value 9-5 brehs out here

Daps
:francis: And nikkas on here always ask why Regina Hall and Sanna Lathan has never been married or engaged

They know what these athletes/entertainers are about and don’t want to end up like

Halle Berry who had David Justice cheating on her

Pam from Martin catching or seeing a video of her ex husband Rico Hines fukking another bytch

And now Nia being embarrassed by this nikka

:manny: A lot of us low value 9-5 brehs out here
Why don't they marry them though? and why is it so rare for them to go for corporate brehs? Black doctors and lawyers and business men get no love but famous bw run around marrying cac photographers (Tyra Banks) and potbellied forum makers (serena williams)

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
Why don't they marry them though? and why is it so rare for them to go for corporate brehs? Black doctors and lawyers and business men get no love but famous bw run around marrying cac photographers (Tyra Banks) and potbellied forum makers (serena williams)

In my opinion status..

Look at Gabrielle Union

She was married to Chris Howard former Michigan college running back and now has a small business he runs and then gabby said she wasn’t ready for marriage and doing wife things. Once that marriage was over, she waisted no time running to D Wade even though he was going through his bitter divorce, that didn’t stop Gabrielle from marrying him

This nikka d wade unlike her first not well known husband cheated on her and had a side baby…she stayed because of D Wade name and him and lebron was running shyt and the fame that comes with it

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Ima hijack this thread to spark up this debate.

At what age does a woman start to lose dime status?

I say there’s no such thing as a dime over 45. Super attractive yes but dime? No.
Around 30ish is when the natural wall starts creeping up. At 35-40 is when it’s a wrap for most women, a select few keep it together and they are usually the naturally slimmer women.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nia the dream girl

This shyt gonna set us back some years

:patrice:

I blame J cole for his No Role Modelz curse of a song

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad. Hopefully shes able to get over this. I’ve cared for dying old women still heart broken from being cheated on. Then it’s so public so shes constantly being reminded of it. I hope she has good friends and family members around her and a new boo to help her forget.

She will be fine. If she really made this statement,shes going to milk this for all its worth. She strikes me as a woman with an ego. Shes realizing the attention for being cheated on,beats no attention for being his wife#SomeWomensNature:respect:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif