I need some help with my ipad 2

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Yes I know that I've got a dinosaur on my hands, but it was working well up until today :mjcry:. I don't normally use my ipad for browsing, but I do use it for the xbox app as a remote, well I tried to use it and it wouldn't come on, me thinking it just needed to be charged plugged it in and all I've gotten is the apple logo and then it turns off. It keeps doing this and I'd really like to find a solution since this is also where I keep a lot of my pictures.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes I know that I've got a dinosaur on my hands, but it was working well up until today :mjcry:. I don't normally use my ipad for browsing, but I do use it for the xbox app as a remote, well I tried to use it and it wouldn't come on, me thinking it just needed to be charged plugged it in and all I've gotten is the apple logo and then it turns off. It keeps doing this and I'd really like to find a solution since this is also where I keep a lot of my pictures.
You'll probably have to plug it up to a computer and restore it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
sounds like the port where u plug the cable to charge/sync is fukked up and cant provide juice to the battery.