I never played Super Mario Bros 3

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Wizard is not trash ..

You just never were good enough publically playing games. To be regarded as the wizard.

Art Barr

*1994 blockbuster video game championship world record holder in nba jams.

I am a fukkin wizard frfr.

That movie was just a Nintendo commercial :hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just saw this video

Yeah Im a 90s baby
My first console was the snes when I was 6.
My friend in our appartment building had a nes I tried the first Mario and i was :unimpressed: Since I had a snes and I had donkey kong country super mario world( my fukking god :wow: ) I knew about it cuz of the rac00n powerup.
But fukk it Ima have to play it
Is it better for the nes or play the version from super mario all stars on snes?

It's not your fault, your mother should have swallowed you :hula: pops pull out game was weak that day. So the blame is Terri folded really

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Wizard is not trash ..

You just never were good enough publically playing games. To be regarded as the wizard.

Art Barr

*1994 blockbuster video game championship world record holder in nba jams.

I am a fukkin wizard frfr.
The Wizard was epic at the time :salute:

Now this world record stuff :jbhmm: need some elaborations. I was told I had the highest score on the east coast. ClayFighter 2, TMNT Tournament fighters and NBA JAM. I'll never forget it

And has your skills transferred to your seeds?
My son beating CupHead on expert at 3yrs old was all I needed to see..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Wizard was epic at the time :salute:

Now this world record stuff :jbhmm: need some elaborations. I was told I had the highest score on the east coast. ClayFighter 2, TMNT Tournament fighters and NBA JAM. I'll never forget it

And has your skills transferred to your seeds?
My son beating CupHead on expert at 3yrs old was all I needed to see..

the correspondent for the lake park blockbuster called into corporate.
to have me awarded as the world record setter in nba jams. After week one.
as i found out i was the world record holder in nba jams.. Then in the third week they posted the other stand out scores sir.

i played two quarters of perfect basketball.

with a score of 92-4.
any other score posted after mine were rewarded in nba jams because they scored high but played no defense.

that is how i know you did not set the world record in nba jams.
my daughter is an esports legend in college right now as well.

so spare me the genetic bullshyt deflection story.

you just local nikka.

Art Barr

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
the correspondent for the lake park blockbuster called into corporate.
to have me awarded as the world record setter in nba jams. After week one.
as i found out i was the world record holder in nba jams.. Then in the third week they posted the other stand out scores sir.

i played two quarters of perfect basketball.

with a score of 92-4.
any other score posted after mine were rewarded in nba jams because they scored high but played no defense.

that is how i know you did not set the world record in nba jams.
my daughter is an esports legend in college right now as well.

so spare me the genetic bullshyt deflection story.

you just local nikka.

Art Barr
I'm confused because you're saying after week 1 but you not saying you won the actual tournament. So let me further my credentials...

I never said I had the world record in anything, I had the highest score on the entire east coast before tournament play happened.

If you won at your store then you went to regionals. Mine was in Baltimore :manny: I crushed the first guy and lost to the second who was a little kid and he won because they didn't turn off computer assist. So as you can imagine I took a big lead then couldn't hit a layup. They did turn it off in rd one but it was different people manning the machines during my second rd matchup and they didn't play games (you could tell) and didn't even know what I was talking about when I said they need to turn it off first.

The finals was either on Florida or California, I don't remember off top but I still have the hat and pin they gave us. So, where did you finish?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm confused because you're saying after week 1 but you not saying you won the actual tournament. So let me further my credentials...

I never said I had the world record in anything, I had the highest score on the entire east coast before tournament play happened.

If you won at your store then you went to regionals. Mine was in Baltimore :manny: I crushed the first guy and lost to the second who was a little kid and he won because they didn't turn off computer assist. So as you can imagine I took a big lead then couldn't hit a layup. They did turn it off in rd one but it was different people manning the machines during my second rd matchup and they didn't play games (you could tell) and didn't even know what I was talking about when I said they need to turn it off first.

The finals was either on Florida or California, I don't remember off top but I still have the hat and pin they gave us. So, where did you finish?

Here you go skimming.

Ii never said I won the tourney.

I set the world record in nba jams. The only real thing to do in the tournament.

I am hood.
That is all there was to do.
to get fame from that tourney.

After setting the world record in the Premier game. the oremier game being nba jams. Which is whybit was played week one and given world record setting distinction. Once I floored the tourney in the lake park Hyde park location.

Plus I would have bodied you in nba jams too.

I gave no fukks about turtles or clay fighter.

at seventeen years old in 1994 after setting the world record.
i proved what i wanted to do.

Which was be the best nba jams player in the world.

all the rest of that shyt was of no interest whatsoever.

Yet if you wanted to play turtles. One v one.
I would have aska'd you off the fukk'n screen. Even if you used that ho ass last villain via code.
Clay fighter held no weight no where.
In real life.

Like I said you just local or regional.

You set no world record.
you had to play the other rounds. worried about semantics to save face. You was just trash locally in your region.
That you even admitted the shyt was cap. Plus you failed worried about modes. When I set the world record by them setting up the game.
how they wanted to and still converted a world record.
Meaning I was a professional.

You were just a regional competitor

If you would have beat the computer with only the computer scoring two points and played three perfect quarters of basketball. Then you could talk. You did not. So you not nice.
as far as world record setting talent in video games.
You just a failed regional talent.
with no world record in any of the games.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was going to say that you have absolutely no shame in your lies, until I saw the SN and realised this is a parody account

@PS5 Pro = local.

Queen Latifah in juice = yeah you just local. Regional talent.

Art Barr

Protege to a legend

1994 BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO GSME CHAMPIONSHIP WORLD RECORD SETTER IN NBA JAMS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SM3 and Super Mario World are my favorite Mario games of all-time.

I have SM3 on a modded Mini-SNES.

I added Mario All-Stars on my modded mini-snes. I also went and added Chrono Trigger, NBA Jam, Turtles in Time, Mystical Ninja, Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3, and the rest of the Final Fantasy and Mega Man X joints. I still rank the snes the best console of all time.
Mario All-Stars also has a save function if people have issues with the original version not having saves.